꧁Ballroom꧂

(Fem!Jonathan) |Request from A03|

::
Jona had been brought to a dance. She hadn't exactly wanted to but her father had insisted that she went. She sighed slumping over, this was boring.
No one was offering him a dance because she was too tall. As she was looking at the floor someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked up to see Speedwagon and her eyes lit up. " Speedwagon! What're you doing here? " she said happily

He shrugged and smiled. " Got bored, Snuck in. What about you? " He told her.

Jona sighed, twirling her hair. "Father forced me to go. It's not like I hate them but no one asks me to dance." She mumbled.

Speedwagon held out his hand. " Well then, may I have this dance? " He asked, a grin on his face.
Jona took his hand and smiled. "You may." She said.

Jona put her hand on his shoulder and Speedwagon rested his on his waist. They slowly move, stumbling only slightly. As they dance a few stare, shocked to see a female lead. This is the 1800s after all.
They eventually settled and moved smoothly. They switch roles and Speedwagon spun her around. Jona laughed as he pulled her back.

They danced for awhile longer until they were tired. " Your a pretty good dancer. " Jona said, kissing him on the cheek.

Speedwagon blushed. " Thanks. " He said and scratched the back of his head.

For the rest of the ball they chatted, danced and ate. Speedwagon  ate a ton of cake with Jojo. The ball had to end early due to 'Someone' accidentally knocking over two tables into Dance floor.

::
This was crap I'm sorry-