His Words of Endearment

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist -w-

Levi's POV:

I steal a glance at Eren in silence. His face seems so still and focused. I want to know more about him I want to hear his story. He's intriguing to say the least, however...

I don't say anything.

The silence is comfortable, filled in by the soft pitter- patter of the rain and the heavy bustling of traffic. I look out of the window euphorically with a smile on my face. The way the lamp posts illuminate their respective sections of the rainy street is gorgeous to me.

My thoughts are interrupted by a low chuckle.

"Levi, are you unfamiliar with this town or something?" Eren tilts his head in confusion stealing an occasional glance at me while still managing to keep his eyes on the road.

"Not exactly..." I trail off, prying my eyes from the window over to Eren. My response piques his interest.

"Hm?" He lifts an eyebrow, slightly turning his head so that he can look me in the eyes. I sigh.

"I went to college in France for a few years and I just got back recently..." I blush a little bit, remembering all of the things that happened in France vividly.

"Oh? And what's with that reaction?" The burnet smirks creepily probably pumping about a thousand dirty thoughts into his mind per millisecond.

"It's nothing I'm just adjusting to this city again..." he smiles at me tenderly.

"Whatever you say!" He continues driving cheerfully.

I roll my eyes.

"Leeeeeevi~ where do I turn again?" Eren stops at a red light awaiting my direction.

"Right." I point towards the street that my house is on and Eren just hums in delight and makes the turn.

"Which house is it again Levi?~" Eren coos lifting a strand of hair off of my face and putting it behind my ear.

"Don't do that, fucking brat." Eren chuckles.

"And it's the ninth house down on the left side." He follows my direction and we arrive at my house. I open the door and wave Eren goodbye, or at least- I try to.

Eren opens his door and grabs me by the wrist. His grip is strong causing me to squirm a bit.

"Now how can I call myself a man if I can't even walk you to the door?~" Eren steps out of his car and walks me to the door.

I ring the doorbell and wait outside for someone to open the door. Eren waits with me.

"Eren I really think you should leave my family is-" I get cut off by the door opening. Mikasa stands at it with a smile eyeing me and Eren suspiciously.

When she seems to have come to a conclusion she steps out of the doorway and extends her hand gesturing for us to walk inside.

Eren, of course doesn't leave. Instead, he mouths a 'thank you' and follows me inside.

"So levi, would you like to introduce me to your family?" He whispers so close that I can feel his breath on my ear. It sends shivers down my spine.

"S-sure..."

Eren's POV:

Levi shivers at the feeling of my breath on his neck. I almost chuckle, his reactions are adorable.

"Eren, this is Mikasa, Mikasa this is Eren." Levi speaks with a hint of uncertainty laced in his voice.

Mikasa glares daggers at me and pulls me aside whilst Levi protests and then gives up with a heavy blush spreading from ear to ear. I try my hardest not to coo at the ravenette's reaction.

"So, listen here you fucking creep if I get even the slightest hunch that you're doing something weird to my pathetic virgin brother, I'll have your head" she pauses keeping a straight face. "Got it?"

I don't catch her drift immediately, who is she talking about? I think, trying to piece together the puzzle. And then it dawns on me, this girl must be Levi's sister which according to her would make Levi.... A VIRGIN?!!!

My conscious slips out. Levi's a virgin?! I calm down and then deliver my response.

"Y-yeah I won't do anything to Levi.." I pause, looking up at the ceiling with dirty thoughts flowing into my mind at an alarming rate. I have a chance at being Levi's first!

Mikasa slaps me across the face.

"Stupid perv, you'd better not taint Levi because if you do" she pauses leaning in closer "I'll fucking know."

I shiver, I'm still absolutely gonna try my best to make the midget fall for me and I will taint him to my liking.

"Yep! I won't! I mean why would I, my only relationship to Levi is that I'm his boss all I did was give him a ride here!" I grin knowing full well that I've tried to make multiple passes at Levi during the short (hehe) time we've been aquatinted.

I walk back over to Levi who holds a stoic face.

"What is it honey?~" I flirt, looking Mikasa in the eyes as I sit closer to Levi.

"Shut up." He responds, not even batting an eye. I groan in displeasure, just a moment ago Levi was a bashful mess, when did he become so put together?

"Oh? My bad, I'd assumed that you enjoy pet names~" I scoot closer. Levi sighs.

"Look, if you're gonna be horny do it in your own time, when I'm not around." He retorts walking over to the table where the rest of his family is at. Why is he being so sassy towards me? Could it be his way of showing emotion or does he want me to leave that badly?

I ignore my thoughts and flee to the table. I sit down next to Levi again.

"Levi, why don't you like meeeee?" I whine.

"Jesus fucking Christ I don't know, could it be that you've tried to make like ten passes at me, we've known each other for maybe an hour and a half, and you're annoying!" I pout.

"Really? I thought I was tolerable?~" Levi groans.

"You own a fucking business, don't you have somewhere to be?!" He shouts, annoyed. I shrug.

"Probably" he growls.

"Look, I haven't seen Isabel or Furlan in a long time, if you don't mind I'd like to be able to spend time with them without you here." He looks me in the eyes hopefully. God his expression is adorable.

I hesitate to deliver a response.

"If I leave will you consider a date with me?" Levi blushes.

"Sure, I'll text you about it later..." I grow happy.

"Then it's a deal!" He smiles wholesomely.

"Okay, I'll see you later then!" I wave goodbye and leave with a huge grin on my face.

"Where should I take him?"

_______________________________

Lol that was shit but I just wanted to write XD

Word count: 1,149