Gasoline

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist.

There will be smut in this chapter, you have been warned.

*cough* daddy kink *cough*

Nobody's POV:

It was Levi's first time. He'd never done anything sexual before. The few kisses that he'd ever shared weren't like this one. He's propped up against the polished Ebony desk with Eren's body on top of his.

Eren's tongue is forced into Levi's mouth leaving him breathless. He tries to fight for dominance but it's like his coherent side gives way.

He doesn't feel or hear anything except for Eren's touch. He's positive that the large office window is still open but he can't be bothered to look, not when Eren slides his hand up his shirt.

He lets out a loud gasp. He wasn't aware that he was the 'loud' type during sex but what can you do?

Eren doesn't hesitate to slip his and Levi's shirts off. Levi lets his body take the lead and grinds on Eren hungrily. Eren takes a second to calm down so he doesn't ravage Levi during his first time but when he sees the raven's flushed-red face and messy hair, he can't help himself.

Eren licks and sucks on Levi's neck until he leaves hickies all the way down to his waistline. He tugs on the smaller boy's pants and looks up at him for consent.

Levi only nods, unsure if he can even form a comprehensible sentence. Eren almost rips the poor boy's dress pants off out of excitement. When eren pulls them down he notices that Levi is definitely not flaccid.

Eren smirks and begins to fondle with his belt and zipper until his pants fall to the floor. Levi grinds on him with more force and Eren pulls off their boxers.

Levi lets out a pathetic whine.

"E-Eren, please be gentle- it-it's my first- time!" He manages to let out a nearly intelligible sentence. Eren nods, understanding what he means.

"Okay, I'll try." He puts his fingers in front of Levi's mouth.

"Suck." He commands. Levi licks his fingers and covers them in his saliva. After a couple of seconds he takes his fingers out of Levi's mouth earning a mewl from him.

Eren stretches the older boy out with his long fingers and moves them around a bit just to hear Levi's reaction. Levi moans so loudly that he's sure all of the building can hear him.

He ignores his thoughts and focuses on the boy under him.

"Okay baby I'm gonna need you to calm down a little, I'm going to enter you." Eren states watching the boy squirm under him when he removes his fingers.

He aligns himself with Levi's puckered hole and carefully slips in.

"E-EREN!" He screams Eren looks a bit degraded at the use of his name.

"Baby boy, I've let that slide before but I'm not going to let you call me by my name during sex again, you know what I want you to call me." Levi shivers at the sheer dominance in his voice.

Levi is too weak to protest right now.

"Ye-yes daddy!" He moans, loving the feeling of Eren's cock. Eren grunts, Levi's insanely tight and he'd be lying if he said that he didn't feel amazing.

"Agh! So good daddy!" Levi looses his mind and drool dribbles down his chin.

"Okay baby, I'm going to move now." Levi just makes a 'mhm' sound in agreement. Eren starts to thrust into him slowly and he just can't take it anymore.

"Ah!" He shouts, too caught up in the feeling of Eren's warmth inside of him to hear the faint knocking on the door. Eren seems to notice but instead of answering it he just thrusts harder into Levi hoping that in hearing Levi's moans the person will take the hint and leave.

They just knock louder so in response, he thrusts harder.

"Ngh!" Levi grunts, his entire body racking with pleasure.

The knocking stops.

Eren smirks and feels a stirring in his lower abdomen.

"Agh! Baby I'm gonna cum!" Eren tries to pull out but Levi shouts in protest.

"Mnh! Cum... i-inside!" Eren releases into the smaller boy as he watches him near his orgasam. With a long moan Levi ejaculates all over the very expensive desk.

Eren seems unfazed by the transparent liquid painting his desk. Both of them pant loudly out of sync.

Eren stops panting and carries Levi to the small personal bathroom and cleans him out in the sink. He puts on his clothes and goes to wipe down the desk.

Levi sloppily tries to button up his shirt and fix his hair. He waves Eren goodbye and stumbles out of his office to the end of the hallway to try and find who was knocking on Eren's door.

He finds a tall, muscular blond with neatly parted hair waiting at the end of the hall. The blond's eyes light up when he sees Levi.

"You're bosses intern right? Do you know where he is?" Levi blushes.

"Uh- yeah, follow me." The smaller boy tries his hardest to hide his limp as he leads the tall blond to Eren's office.

"Oh? He's in his office? I tried knocking on it earlier but he didn't answer..." Levi swears that this guy is messing with him.

"O-oh really?" He tries to act clueless but he fails, miserably.

Levi's POV:

With an awkward chuckle I lead the taller blond man to Eren's office. While on the way I try to make small talk to distract from my limp.

"So, what's your name?" He smiles down at me.

"It's Erwin, Erwin Smith." I give him a warm smile and knock on Eren's door.

"Who is it?" He groans.

"It's me, your intern and there's someone here with me who wants to see you." Eren scurries over to the door and opens it with his hair still an absolute mess.

"Hello Erwin, what brings you here today?" Eren says in a spiteful tone, probably angry because he didn't get to go right home and sleep after a fuck.

"Hello Eren, I've just stopped by to see if you'd like to go get lunch with me." Erwin speaks in a tone just as spiteful. Before Eren gives him a hurtful response, I bud in.

"Oh you guys are going out for lunch, would you mind if I came?" Erwin and Eren smirk in unison.

"I don't mind." Erwin shrugs.

"You do deserve a reward baby boy, if lunch is what you want then I'll buy it for you." Erwin's nose scrunches up visibly with jealousy but he tries his best to seem unfazed.

"So it's settled then, where do you guys want to go to get lunch." I ask. Eren smirks deviously.

"Masa"

______________________________

Lol I made Eren more of a high- maintenance hoe than a sugar daddy in this...

Word count: 1,156