Im Loosing My Self Control

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist.

Erwin's gonna be a bit of a bitch in this (it's fine because they're all going to be bitches tho) so read it at your own risk

Levi's POV:

I look at Eren in disbelief, did he really just suggest going to like the most expensive restaurant in New York? On the other side of town too?

Erwin's eyes widen but he quickly returns back to his smug expression. I sigh, this is like babysitting two children.

"Okay, we're not going to Masa, you have to get reservations there and I'm not up for Japanese food right now." Both of them look down at me in surprise but they seem to be listening now.

"Hmm, then what do you feel like eating, baby?" I pause in thought.

"How about we just go and get smoothies?" They both nod in agreement.

"Seems fair enough." Erwin shrugs. Eren only nods.

"Whatever you want." I begin to walk over to the car and they both follow suit. Once we board the dreaded elevator they both seem to be seething with hatred for each other.

'I wonder why Erwin invited him to lunch then...'

"So Levi, how'd you find this job?" Erwin tries to start some small talk but Eren growls under his breath and interrupts him.

"It's none of your concern." Eren hisses watching as Erwin's expression sours.

"It just so happens that I wasn't asking you, it was not your turn to respond~" Erwin scoffs. Eren's eyes twitch and he inches over to Erwin with eyes squinted in anger.

"Pardon?" He growls. I sigh loudly.

"Eren shut up." I kiss him and then turn to Erwin.

"You too, shut up." I send a glare his way.

That seems to make them both go quiet. The rest of the ratchet elevator ride is passed silently. When I step out of the elevator I'm dizzy.

'Jeezus that was rough.'

We walk over to the front desk without another word until we get to the parking lot. Erwin sure has gotten a lot quieter...

"So, who's car are we taking?" Erwin asks with an uneasy expression. After about a minute without a single suggestion from anyone I speak up.

"Oh for fucks sake, c'mon." I lead them to my car and give them a death glare.

"If you get this car dirty I will kill you, got it?" I point at both of them angrily.

"Got it!" I unlock the car and climb in the front seat. Just when I think that everything is settled, they get in a fight over who gets the front seat.

"Ugh, Eren get in the back seat, Erwin come up here." They both give me a nod and comply. As soon as I start the car Eren leans over my seat and puts his mouth on my ear.

"Are you sure you should be driving right now baby, aren't you sore?~" he teases nibbling on my ear a bit.

I blush and then roll my eyes bashfully.

"Shut up Eren." He tenses up at the name. Is he really getting offended by this I mean surely he doesn't want me to- not in front of people-

"Hmm, my name is getting old- I'd prefer it if you called me daddy~" I flush red in embarrassment and let out a 'heep!' sound when I feel his hand stroke the side of my face. Needless to say, both Eren and Erwin seem amused.