❦𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢❦ (rewroted)

*Alexanders POV*

Yesterday was my first day at my new school at New York, it's different then the Nevis but its a little better by a little you know. I met some new people and now we are friends their names are Lafayette, Hercules, Eliza, Angelica, and Peggy. They were telling me
about this guy named 'John Laurens' apparently he was gonna he my roommate. I never really had a roommate, hopefully he is nice. It sounds like he is nice by how they talk about him.

"Pretty much this school and can be fun but it depends who you are friends with mon ami.!" Laf said with his french accent. "Yea cause when I first went here I had a horrible time cause I didn't know anyone, but when it came to second semester it was so much fun cause i met John and Laf!" Herc said.
"Who is John by the way?" I ask very questionable.

"you probably are gonna fall in love with him by how you say your type." Laf said very weirdly. I chuckled a little.

Maybe this school isnt going to be so bad now that I have an amazing roommate and a super cute one too;) (they way i wrote was so bad so we shall not talk about it)
"WAIT WHAT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT JOHN FIT MY TYPE?!? I AM NOW SUPER EXCITED TO BE HIS ROOMMATE?!?" I said with passion. (Haha passion)"Can you show me a picture of him?!" I ask quite excitedly.

"sure"

"Can I like talk to him?"

"well we can call him cause he is still on his plane coming back home from his summer camp."

"yes please call him!!"

"Hey Laf!"

"hello mon ami! How was summer camp?"

"It was so much fun! I can't wait to see you guys later tonight!"

"OH WAIT!"

"hmm?"

"should meet your roommate first!"

"Oh ok? Is it peggy again?"

"No actually he is a new student."

"Oh that's nice, hopefully he is nice..."

"Yeah! He really is mon ami!"

"Oh well that's the only thing that matters!"
(This is getting long🤡)
"Oh here he is, be right back!"

"Oh um, hey I'm alexander!"

"Oh hey! Did you choose your room?"
(okay so before the idea was like to make them share a bed but i was like nah cause I don't feel like doing that cause that's to much)

"Yeah! The one on the left is mine."

"Oh okay then, well I have to go now."

"Oh okay! Bye then see you later."
(Btw they hanged up😌)
"See it wasn't that bad!"

"Yeah it wasn't, he is really nice!"
I was happy I got a nice roommate

(Time skip brought to you by my ruined sleep schedule)

*John POV*
An hour ago I got off my plane and I was heading to my dorm, i was really happy to be back and see my friends and see Alex! Once I reached the dorm I heard a conversation happening on the other side of the door, i decided to listen what was going on.

"Do I look okay?"

"You look!"

"Yeah you fine!"

"Okay, that's good"

*knock knock hoes*

"COMING!!! OMG MON AMI I MISSED YOU!!" Of course is was Laf who answered he always answers the door because he is practically everywhere, I mean he is super popular
"JOHN!!!" I heard behind laf knowing it was herc.

"I missed you guys!"

"We missed you too! Also your roommate is over there!"

"Thanks!"

Damn he is hotter in real life... WAIT JOHN DONT SAY THAT!! he probably straight

"Hi!" His voice is way better in real life ughhh John calm down he probably doesn't even like you...

"Hey!" Oh my god why did I say it like that! Laf pushes us together, i turned a bright red.

"LAF!!" Jesus Christ.

"just helping a friend out!" (the way i wrote this before makes me cringe)

I mouthed 'sorry' to Alex for some reason.

'It's okay' he mouthed back.

"I think we should go, you should really start setting up now. Bye guys!" Herc said with a smirk, jesus i dont know how they always know i have a crush on someone.
"Bye then..."

"They're fun to hang out with!"

"Yeah..."

   *Alex POV*

I helped John set his room up. He had a lot of stuff while I mostly just had my bed and clothes and a few pictures. He had like trophies and paintings, they are really good. We order some pizza and sat on the couch to watch a movie. I was staring at him (stalker move) and you know I just kissed him.

"OH! I AM SO SORRY!"

Then HE KISSES ME LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!?!?!?!? But like best day of my life!!

"dont be!"

"okay then!"

Then we cuddled for the rest of the day!

hi! i re-wrote this story cause it made me cringe a lot but yea!

Word count: 825