❦"𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜❦

*alexanders pov*

john been stressed out a lot lately so i just wanted to help him and give him something to probably make his stress go away

a/n: im gonna make this differently because i think it would make for sense with this.

I kiss john deeply and start grabbing his ass. I take my lips of a johns so i can take his shirt, pants, and boxers off.

I push john on the bed and start sucking and biting on his neck, sooner then later i found his sweet spot so now i can get a really good moan out of him.

I start making my way down to his dick but then once i start liking it he says, "Alex im not in the greatest mood to have sex right now"

" i understand, im gonna sleep on the couch..." i say to john.

He grabs his towel and new fresh clothes and starts taking a shower, i felt really embarrassed cause he rejected me.

I put on my night clothes and put them on, i kept thinking to myself that im a dumb bitch and that im not as great as johns ex, charles lee. (... i have no words)

I mean they arent on goods terms but laf and herc always say that john and lee we perfect for each other before lee fucked this freshman. They just seemed so happy.

I was thinking to much that i couldnt hear what john said to me. "lex? You okay?"

" hey you dont have to sleep on the couch.",

"can you even hear me?"

But then he came and gave me a hug and all my thoughts went away.

" listen im just stressed sex cant fix all my problems you already help me enough with my problems and im grateful for that. You dont have to sleep on the couch, dont feel embarrassed, how about we just cuddle and fall asleep?"

john said in his sleepy voice. Its super cute. "thanks babe your the best"

Lafayette sent this to us the next morning and posted it on his story

Lafayette sent this to us the next morning and posted it on his story.... dont worry i will kill him soon:)

hi its cute it's something else
Word count: 366