pt9 ish i think idk-

A/N: HEYY! IM COMING BACK TO THIS STORY CAUSE- yeah😛 ANYWAYS IM HAPPY IM COMING BACK TO THIS CAUSE ITS BEEN FOREVER!!

John's POV

its been three days. its our last day in france, we didnt really know how to spend it. we decided just to stay in our hotel room. my parents had left last night. Alex and I watched a few movies. while we were watching the last movie for the day i started packing our stuff. i flopped on our hotel bed.

i decided to take a nap. i woke up an hour later. i decided to take a shower before our flight in an hour. once i got out the shower and changed, i cuddled up next to alex who was on his phone. "why hello there." he said while turning his phone off looking at me. "hey." we laid down for a couple minutes and just talked.

Peggy's POV (its like when she landed her plane so like it was three days ago- i hope that make sense-)

once i got off my flight i waited for my uber to bring me back to the dorms. i paid the uber and headed to my dorm to meet up with maria. i unlocked the door. silent. too silent. "maria?! im home! are you here?" i shouted, closing the door. "yeah! im in my room!" maria shouted.

i opened the door to see maria in her bed, with her glasses, on her computer. "hey pegs!" she smiled at me. oh how my heart skipped a beat. i love her, i really do. but i would understand if she just liked me as a friend. "hey!" i said back to her sitting down at the end of her bed. "soo.. how was france?" she asked me. "it was alright, i mean it was fun. it would be better if everyone came.." i mumbled the last part. she closed her her laptop and looked over at me.

"oh... anyways, i wanted to talk.." i looked back over her. "peggy, i really like you. i really do... its fine if you dont like me back. being friends with you is alright amazing" she said while playing with a strand of her hair. woah. wow. wait- that just happened... she likes me!! oh my god im gonna cry! "wait for real?!" i said in shocked. "yeah..." she mumbled. "OH MY GOD! thats great... i like you too, maria.." i said with a smile.

she looked over at me with shock. she pressed our lips together. i smiled into the kiss and moved away from her. "i love you..". "i love you too.." i laid down next to her. i cuddled up next to her, admiring her beauty.