❦𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔❦

*john pov*

"i did it because of stress.."

At this point I just wanna forget it and just go on our flight. It wasn't like Peggy was staying the whole time, she was going home two days from now, so me and alex can have some alone time.

"But why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"Because I didn't feel ready to tell you..."

"Is this why peggy came?"

I just wanted to go on our flight and we could talk about it when we get into the hotel room...

"Are you gonna answer me??"

"YES OKAY SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW!"

Jesus Christ I didn't even wanted to tell him until they all went away.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I do but I don't feel comfortable telling you, i was gonna tell you once we got to the hotel, Peggy wasn't even going to stay long she was gonna stay for only two days."

Our flight number was called before alex could say anything, i asked him if we can just talk about it when we get the hotel. We boarded our flight and I sat next to alex and behind us was peggy. The waitress from the plane asked us what would we like to order alex just asked for a sandwich and i just asked for chips and a soda cause I wasn't that hungry because I had already ate.

"Alex..?" I asked softly. "Hm?" I knew he was trying to hide his pain but I could just see it in his eyes. "Are you mad at me?" He seemed shocked when I asked him that. "Why would I be mad at your? If it was about the cutting thing... I'm not mad, I'm just kind of sad." He was trying to hold back his tears, but he just let them all out on my shirt.

"Can't we just talk about this now, I just don't want to ruin the fun once we get there?"

"Fine... it was just stress, it's just a lot of other stuff going on too, I do trust you I don't trust a lot of people but I trust you I just didn't feel comfortable telling you cause I didn't know how would you react..." I really wanted to cry but I didn't (Jesus cutting subject hits hard for me, I used to cut myself a while back until my friend told one of the teachers I did loose some trust in her but she did it for a good reason and I'm happy she did that because I don't know where I would be if she didn't tell sooner.)

"Listen I would never be mad at you for cutting yourself, yes I am kind of mad you didn't tell me sooner, but I would never hate you." Those words made me smile a bit, I'm just happy that I have someone who is there for me. "I just want you to stop doing it, so it doesn't get worse."

"I will, I'm thinking about getting therapy..." hopefully...

(Time skip brought to you by my missing work)
*alexander pov*

When we landed, we signed in to the hotel. I got to meet John's parents, they were really nice and welcoming.

Apparently they were this very fancy party they go to every year, but John said it's boring because it's all about fancy things. Peggy, John and I just went to the restaurant down the street(i was watching bubble guppies with my sister and the restaurant song just came on so yea.).

Nothing much really happened afterward other then we all watched a movie and stuff like that then Peggy spent the night in our hotel room.

hey:p this part was very sad tbh
Word count : 628