❦𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗❦

*alexander pov*

So me and john kissed last week... I KNOW CRAZY!!
but he is just so amazing, his lips are soft, he is short, he is super thick;), he can sing, he is sassy, he is just everything! I love him so much! Like how can god make an amazing person like john! Its been a week since we first started dating, it was kinda worth it for me saying that we wont get bunk beds cause we share a bed.

John: hey hurry up we are gonna be late for class and you know i hate being late!
Alex: im coming hold up im just trying to find my white vans!
John: babe they are literally at the door!?
Alex: damn ok thanks coming now!

Honestly i can be dumb but also i didnt have my contacts in so you cant really blame me. But no one actually knew about me and john other then peggy cause she walked in on us having sex... I know embarrassing!

Peggy: hey love birds!
John: peggy shut up!
Peggy: wait im still the only person who knows?! I thought Laf and Herc knew?!
Alex: no peggy they dont we were gonna tell them today.
Peggy: well how come you didn't tell me to tell anyone!
John: YOU TOLD SOMEONE?!?!?!!?!!!!! I SWEAR PEGGY YOU ARE SO LUCKY WE DONT SHARE A DORM ANYMORE CAUSE THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIIIFFFFFEEEEE?!!!!!!!
Alex: WHO DID YOU TELL?!?!?
Peggy: I told eliza but she only told angelica...
John: did angelica tell anyone?
Peggy: i mean ask her i dont really know who she talks to other then like few people.

Me and John runs over to angelica who was happening to be getting breakfast!

Alex: WHO THE FUCK DID YOU TELL?!?
Angelica: calm down lexi, i only told laf.
John: YOU DID WHAT?!!
Laf: hey gay son and his boyfriend!
John: DID SHE TELL YOU?!
Laf: no *giggles* Peggy was joking about tell them she only told angelica to say 'calm down lexi, i only told laf.'
John: WAIT THEN HOW YOU KNOW THEN?!
Laf: you couldnt see me when peggy walked and i saw and pretty much that.
Alex: does Herc know?
Laf: he was there too..
John: damn only tell angelica and eliza got it since everyone already knows.
Laf: well like everybody knew you were dating Alex.
Alex: how?
Laf: it is very obvious, but one of the reasons is you guys been walking with each other for the past week, every noise comes from your room, you guys been posting each other, and we all saw you kiss at lunch. So we all knew anyway.
Alex:dammit. It's not our fault we love each other!
John: yeah.

*𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝: 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑚*

     *john pov*

Alex knew that i had long day. My teacher yelled me for a dumb reason, the lacrosse team that im on we lost our game so we arent going to finals, me and my dad got into fight because i told him i was dating alexander my dad always wanted me to date a girl but im just not into girl, and i am failing one of my classes. I got back the dorm really late when i mean late i mean like 12am-4am. Once i walked in i get greeted by my alexander crying.

Alex: WHERE WERE YOU?!
John: i was at the bar.
Alex: HOW MANY SHOTS DID YOU HAVE!?
John: i only had two but i just spent my time eating food and play the games there.
Alex: I WAS WORRIED TO DEATH! I THOUGHT YOU WENT MISSING DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!!?
John: lexi im fine calm down im just stressed a lot lately.
Alex: I know but i was super worried about you i thought i almost had to call the police to come find you. And you weren't answering your phone?! Now that really scared me.
John:*sits on alexanders lap* listen im sorry that i was being a little mean today to you in class, im sorry that im stressed, *starts crying* im sorry that even exist...
Alex: JOHN LAURENS LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECTEST PERSON PUT ON THIS EARTH I COULDNT THINK OF SOMEONE BETTER IM SO HAPPY I MET YOU AND ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.... its my fault.
John: no it isnt, its just ya know stress everyone has it and everyone will start to get it in life.
Alex:*picks up John and heads to their room* well maybe I can fix it!;)

hay it's me follow my insta @_peggy.schuyler
Word count: 778