❦𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐❦

* lafayette pov*

My cousin, Thomas, just raped one of my best friends again?!

What is up with him and having sex with my friends damn. If you actually wanna know what friend it was it was John thats why he didn't go to thomas party.

Me and John went to go confront Thomas. Literally if I was thomas I would have been really scared of John he looked he was actually gonna kill someone like those serial killers you say?

Whatever but literally he was super scary!?

"mon ami are you gonna be okay?" I should have known what he was gonna say...

"NO IM NOT OKAY LIKE THOMAS IS DISGUSTING HE DID IT TO ME AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT AND I STAYED AWAY FROM HIM BUT WHEN HE DID IT TO ALEX.... OOOOO YOUR GONNA BE SORRY YOU DONT DO THAT KIND OF SHIT TO MY LOVED ONES ESPECIALLY ALEXANDER!!!"

Damn man like that's what I mean by scary he was screaming, it looked like he was gonna cry, but he held it in for alex.

Peggy texted me saying ok the way back can we get alex something to eat this mexican place down the street. Me and Herc had it before and it was so spicy.... oooo but butthole was burning for weeks. "THOMAS OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!!" John was fucking scary at the moment. I never really seen John like actually super angry at Thomas,

I know I keep saying it but im just trying to tell you how MAD HE WAS HE WAS MAD CRAZY LIKE THOSE SERIAL KILLERS HE WAS CRAZY CRAZY!!!!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Damn "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR JEFFERSON!!" Damn "oh if it isnt John Laur"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JOHN LITERALLY PUNCHED THOMAS?! JOHN IS SHORT AND THOMAS IS TALL AS SHIT AND HE HIT HIK RIGHT IN THE MOUTH LIKE DAMN MAN?!
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"DONT FUCKING RAPE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN YOU WHORE!"

"LISTEN ILL HAVE A THREESOME WITH BOTH OF YOU SO FUCK OFF!"

"THOMAS I WILL TELL YOUR MOM WHAT YOU ARE DOING! DONT FORGET IM YOUR COUSIN!" wait until i tell his mom;)

"LAF YOU WOULDNT!?"

"OH I WOULD"

after we left I actually did call his mom i told her about what thomas did you Alex and John. Then like i had to leave cause i had class the next morning and i saw thomas packing his stuff, im guessing he is going to a different school?

Eh dont really care i never really did like him actually. To my knowledge i soon found out that thomas was dating someone?! He was dating james madison! Damn i feel bad for him.

             *alexander pov*

Am i scared? Yes. Am i scared what john did to thomas? Yes. John was actually pretty mad when we told him what happened at the party.

It was a whole different side of him. But the most important question was did i get my mexican food. NO!😭😭 honestly i was pretty sad about that mostly. But instead i got ice cream!

Eliza and Peggy kept me from crying they were telling weird stories of when they went to go see their father and stories of when they were younger. I have to admit they were pretty funny!

John came running back into our dorm and gave me this big ass hug like i never seen him hug me this tight!

"IM SORRY! LIKE IM ACTUALLY SORRY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, IM REALLY SORRY I KNOW YOU HATE ME ITS OKAY I'LL SLEEP ON THE COUCH IF YOU NEED ME TO AND WE CAN BE FRIENDS FOR A LITTLE BUT I STILL BUY YOU FOOD AND I COOK FOR YOU AND LIKE WE STILL HUG AND WE JUST TAKE A BREAK IF YOU NEED TO CAUSE I KNOW TOH HATE ME IM REALLY SORRY!!"

Literally he is so cute but he always over thinks about some things but sometimes that what makes him cute!

"Johnny I'm not mad at you, we dont need a break, i would still like you to hug me, cook for me, and im not mad at you! Listen I love you so much when I saw you it was love at first sight I love this living shit out of you!"

I mean you should have known what I did i gave him a kiss on his cheek and he seemed so calm after. "It is actually all my fault i should have told you what happen between me and thomas cause i know if i did you wouldnt go but i thought about you first and you having your first party but i didn't think the same thing would happen to you. Im actually super duper very much sorry!"

"Mon ami there is no one to blame other than my cousin, calm down! No one is mad at you!" We all surrounded John and we had a little gRoUp hUg!

"I think we should go now since we have class tomorrow." we all agreed and we are all tired. "Lexi..."

"yes?"
"My parents we are going on a trip to Paris and i wanted to know if you wanted to go?" its okay... do you want me to go with you?"

" of course I'll go with you!" honestly i really wanted to go to Paris with John!

Word count: 899