My King

'Time to head home' I think as I walk down the street through crowds of people. 'What should I make for dinner?' I wonder as I run into someone making me fall backwards. "S-sorry" I stutter as I look up to see a red haired man smoking a... Cigarette! "It's fine. Just watch where your going next time!" Grumbles the man while blowing out a puff of smoke. 'He didn't even look at me!' I think as I stand up and glare at the man in front of me. "You could at least look at me when I apologize!" I growl making the man jump in surprise as it seemed he didn't expect to be yelled at. silence is all that came after but the man did turn around and face the small male that yelled at him. "How about you work on your eye sight then you can try and tell me what to do" He growls as he throws his cigarette on the ground. "What did you just say!" I growl as someone comes out of the store next to us. "Starting trouble again I see" states a voice from behind the man I was arguing with. "Actually it's not my fault, its this kids fault for running into me in the first place" growls the red haired man. 'This guy serious, he could've just excepted my apology, and I would have been on my way!' I think as the second male walks away with the red haired man out of my sight line. 'What the hell even was that conversation. Whatever! I just hope I never see that guy again!' I think as I go into the convince store.

*Red Heads POV (before you showed up)*

'How long does it take to grab some snacks and alcohol' I think as someone runs into me. 'What the hell' I think. "S-sorry" I hear a male voice stutter as they hit the ground. 'What the fuck watch where your going' I think leaving it silent in the air instead of saying something as I blow out a puff of smoke. "You could at least look at me when I apologize!" Growls the small male making me jump since no one yells at me, but that did make me look at the small male noticing he was smaller than I thought. "How about you work on your eye sight then you can try and tell me what to do" I growl as I throw my cigarette on the ground. "What did you just say!" Growls the small male as my friend comes out of the store next to us. "Starting trouble again I see" states my friend from behind me. "Actually it's not my fault, its this kids fault for running into me in the first place" I growl as I walk towards my friend and away from that kid. "What was that kids deal I didn't do anything?" I grumble as I walk back to homra with my friend Izumo Kusanagi. 'I just hope I never see him again' I think as we arrive at our destination.

*back with the Reader (after shopping and going home)*

'Guess cup noodles it is' I think as I head up stairs to shower.
-After showering & eating cup noodles-
'Guess its time for bed' I think as I hear my phone buzz on the table. 'Who could that be' I wonder as I pick up my phone to see it's from an unknown person. 'Who could this be?' I wonder as I open the message.

*Red heads POV*

"Can't believe your making me text that boy" I grumble at Kusanagi "That boy! Apologized for running into you and all you did was yell at the kid! He deserves an apology for your attitude!" Fums Kusanagi while polishing a glass. "Fine!" I growl "wait how do you have a way to contact that kid!" I growl looking over at Kusanagi. "Don't worry about that just apologize!" Yells Kusanagi.

*Both POV*(A/N) ?=Red head, R=Reader

?: Hey kid
R: Who are you?
?: I'm that guy you ran into
R: Oh, what do you want?!
?: I want to apologize for my... attitude
R: great you apologized! See ya!
?: Wait!
R:What?!
?: Can we meet up tomorrow so I can apologize to you in person
R: What time?
?: We could meet at house of flavors for lunch
R: Umm... Can we go somewhere else?
?: We could. But that's my favorite place for lunch so... no!
R: F-fine, but you need to sit in the back corner okay?!
?: Why?
R: Because I'm an Introvert! So be grateful I'm meeting up with you!
?: Fine fine! See you then kid!
R: See ya
?: See ya

*Readers POV*

'What was that about?' I wonder as I lay back down and start drifting off to sleep until. 'Wait! He's going to my work tomorrow! I'm so screwed!' I think as I curl up into a ball breathing heavily. 'What am I going to do when he sees me working there! While he tries to apologize to me in person! I'm so fucking screwed tomorrow!!!' I think as I fall asleep. Worrying about tomorrows lunch with that rude Red Head I ran into!

*Red heads POV*

"Happy! I'm gonna meet the kid tomorrow to apologize to him for today!" Barks the Red head walking up the stairs to his room. -In the Red Heads room, after laying down- 'Why was that kid against going to house of flavors? Was being an Introvert just an excuse to avoid seeing me! I'm gonna punish that kid for that! After we talk!' I think as I roll on my side to go to sleep for the night! 'That kid better be ready for me!' I think as I drift off to sleep for the night.