kinda Lemon

*Mikotos POV*

"Are you sure?" I ask as I look the small male in the eyes. "Y-yes" He stutters as I let go of his hands. So he can continue to undo my pants. Then he puts his hand in my boxers and starts to rub my cock slowly earning a low growl from me. "Don't tease me kid!" I bark making the kid speed up a little bit while he pulls my pants down more and then my boxers. Revealing my full length making the kid let go. Which annoyed me so I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him between my legs. "You offered you take care of it" I growl as I grab the kids head pulling him forward a little. "O-okay" He stutters as he puts my length in his mouth and licks the tip of it making another low growl come from me. But still no moan. "Stop teasing me brat!" I growl grabbing the kids head and pull him forward making him deep throat my cock.

*Readers POV*

Mikoto pulled me forward making me deep throat his cock. Which I gag on it but he doesn't care. "You going to do it or am I gonna have to!?" He growls as tears start to form in my eyes. But with his statement I start to bob my head and use my hands on the part that doesn't fit in my mouth. But I see no reaction from Mikoto so I go faster but still... Nothing! I could tell Mikoto was annoyed by how long this is taking so he pulls my head moving it on his cock faster to get more friction. But once he was done his cum filled my mouth. Which was sticky and bitter. Which I held it in my mouth but Mikoto didn't like that. "Swallow it!" He growled but I didn't listen and just sat there. "Swallow it NOW!" He yells. Which makes me jump in fear so I obey and swallow every drop of his cum. Which made him pretty happy but he had a different look in his eyes. It wasn't anger it looked like... Lust!