My King

*Readers POV*

But once he was done his cum filled my mouth. Which was sticky and bitter. Which I held it in my mouth but Mikoto didn't like that. "Swallow it!" He growled but I didn't listen and just sat there. "Swallow it NOW!" He yells. Which makes me jump in fear so I obey and swallow every drop of his cum. Which made him pretty happy but he had a different look in his eyes. It wasn't anger it looked like... Lust! Which makes me jump as he leans on his hands and just stares at me like he was... studying my body. This made me uncomfortable so I spoke up. "M-mikoto" I whine but all I got was "hm" from him. "Did I finish?" I ask but still all i got was a short response. "hm" is all he said before fixing himself and standing up to head to the kitchen.

*Mikotos POV*

"Did I finish?" He asks but all I respond with his "hm" before I fix myself and go to the kitchen. I go in and grab a glass and fill it with water and start to drink it while I think about what that kid just did. 'He wasn't to bad. He did try. What am I thinking that kid didn't do anything but... Obey! He's so obedient! I could make him do what I want.' I think as I finish my water. Just then I heard squeals from the other room. Which makes me put my glass down and run to find out only to find the kid on his laptop watching something. "What are you doing?" I ask which makes the kid jump and close the laptop screen. "N-nothing" He stutters turning to face me. But I can see he's bright red so I press on. "Tell me!" I growl making the kid jump. So I grab the laptop to find out but when I open it it has... Yaoi boyxboy! "Well then" is all I say as I close the screen. Then I put it down. Then I pin the kid on the couch. "Have you ever wanted to do that with someone kid?" I question making the kid blush. "W-well n-no... I mean y-yes but n-never a-about w-well going that far" He stutters as he covers his face with his hands. But his reaction makes me chuckle. "If that's true then let me help with it" I state as I grab the kids wrists and pin them above his head. "W-what? N-no!" He whines as he tries to pull free from my hands.