My King

-The next day- *Readers POV*

I woke up and was about to try an stand. But then I felt pain shoot through my body, and as much as I was scared and upset at him he was the only one in the house other than me. "Mikoto!" I yell as I hear stomping on the stairs and then my door opens. "What is it?" He asks walking in. "Can you get me something to eat?" I ask. "Only if you watch the sensitive topics from now on" He growls. I just nod my head yes. So Mikoto went to make me breakfast like he always does. 'I'm glad we're not fighting anymore' I think as I lay down to rest.

*Mikotos POV*

'That kid asked for for food. But didn't say what!' I think as I start to cook what I normally do.

-25 minutes later-

*Readers POV*

'I smell *sniff* bacon *sniff* eggs *sniff* and french toast! Yes!' I think as I hear the door open. "Hey kid" He states as he puts the tray down and helps me sit up straight. "I'm sorry" He states hugging me. But I didn't want him to take all the blame. "It's okay Babe, I didn't try hard enough to stop you, so the blame isn't all yours" I chuckle nervously as I kiss Mikoto gently. "Time for breakfast kid" He chuckles grabbing the tray of food next to the bed. "Thanks Babe" I chuckle as he sets the tray on my lap. "Anything for you, and I mean it. You ask I deliver" He states as he pets my head. "Glad to hear it! Love you" I giggle as I start to eat my food. "Love you too" He chuckles as he gets up to go downstairs. "Do you want me to set up the shower for you?" He asks. "How am I going to shower if I can't get up!" I growl. "Just yell when you're done and I'll come get you" He states walking out the door as I continue to enjoy my amazing breakfast.