My King

'That was fun my little brat' I think as I fall asleep as well with him close to my chest.

*Readers POV*

-Later that night- 'My ass hurts' I think as I get up and start to put my clothes back on. Before getting up and heading to the kitchen leaving Mikoto to sleep on the couch. But I almost fall down while doing so. 'We seriously did 'it' together! What is wrong with me? I barely know him.'

(A/N) the reader can get pregnant but your on the pill so you won't.

'Let's just shower and get cleaned up' I think as I walk up the stairs to my bedroom to grab fresh clothes before I go to the shower. -After my shower- 'Finally done! Time to make breakfast' I think but when I get downstairs I smell food. 'Who's making food?' I think as I go into the kitchen to see... Mikoto making food. "Morning kid" He states as he turns the oven off and picks up our plates and puts them on the table. "You hungry?" He asks as I stand there unsure of what to say. "M-mikoto?" I stutter getting Mikotos attention. "Yes?" He questions as he looks up at me. "What is our relationship?" I ask looking at the ground to avoid eye contact. "What do you mean?" He asks walking over to me. "Since we did 'it' together are we t-together?" I ask still looking at the ground. This question surprised him. "Umm... do you want to be?" He asks lifting my head up to look him in the eyes. "I do, but right now I feel... used" I cry as tears fall down my face. But I didn't care I just wanted his answer. But he said nothing. He just let me go and went back to the table to eat his food while it was still hot. I did the same. -After eating breakfast and doing the dishes- 'Why didn't he answer?' I think as I sit on the couch wrapped in a blanket. 'Does he not love me?' I wonder as I turn on a random movie and lay down.

*Mikotos POV*

"Hey kid" I chuckle nervously as I walk into the living room. "Mikoto do you..." He starts. "Do I what?" I question as I sit next to him. "Do you love me or am I just your toy!?" He yells throwing a pillow at me. 'How do I answer that? I barely know this kid' I think as I pick the pillow up and look at the kid. "Why do you keep asking that?" I question as the kid starts to cry again. "Why can't you just answer Mikoto!?" He cries as he throws another pillow at me. "How do you expect me to answer that!" I growl throwing the pillow back. "S-sorry for pestering you about it. Just forget I asked" He cries as he wraps the blanket around himself and lays back down. 'Was that to harsh? The kid seems really fragile compared to other people I know' I think as I get up and walk to the stairs. "Can I use your bathroom?" I ask but all I get is a "hm" in response. "Do you have clothes I can wear?" I ask. "Just go shower. I'll get you clothes" He growls getting up and walks up the stairs to another room after pointing to the bathroom.