🍋Lemon🍋

-After my shower- 'Time to face him' I think as I open the door to my room and walk in. But only long enough to hear the door slam shut and lock. Then I feel myself be pushed on the bed. "M-mikoto" I whine as He pulls my pants off. "I told you you wouldn't be able to walk. So don't expect me to be gentle" He growls as he climbs on top of me. Pinning me to the bed. As he puts his hand in my boxers and rubs my cock. "A-Ah~" I moan as Mikoto takes his pants off then his boxers. Revealing his full length to me. Then he takes my boxers off revealing my hard cock to him. "Are you ready brat?" He asks as he positions his cock. I didn't want to fight him so I nodded my head yes. Right after that he pounded into me harshly. "D-daddy!" I cry as he continues to slam into me. Until all that fills the house is our moans, growls, and the slapping of our skin. But after about 10 more times. I came all over the place. But Mikoto wasn't satisfied so he kept slamming into me.

But after about 30 maybe 40 more times. He comes for the second time. But I have come at least 8 times. But Mikoto wasn't done yet. He pulled out and flipped me over and lifted me up positioning himself so he could continue but I had to say something... "Daddy p-please stop!" I cry as He was about to continue. "Do I need to remind you of what happens when you tell me what to do" He growls as he grabs my cock and puts it in his mouth and starts to lick it and suck on it. "Mmm~ Ahh~" I moan as he releases my cock and leans down to kiss me. But before he did he slammed his cock inside me again. -3 hours later- (they have been fucking this whole time).

When he was done he pulled out and got up. Leaving me in pain. "Why did you do that?" I question as I pull my blanket on me. "Put the pieces together yourself!" He growls as he leaves the room slamming the door behind him. (Mikoto already got dressed) 'Why did he do that? One reason could be was angry or was it about bringing up... me being pregnant!' I think as I start to cry. 'The one time I brought this kind of thing up with my partner in a relationship. "I wish I never brought it up! Then maybe this wouldn't have happened!" I cry as I fall asleep.

*Mikotos POV*

All I could hear was the kid crying. 'What was I thinking? That kid didn't deserve that just because he brought up a sensitive topic!' I think as I walk down the stairs. 'I'm sorry kid! I'll make it up to you some how... I promise!' I think as I go to the living room and lay on the couch to go to sleep.

Author here! Please don't hate Mikoto! Things will be explained in the next part of why Mikoto acted the way he did!

Mikoto: Stop talking about me like that!
Me: Whatever!
Mikoto: Watch the attitude! *lights flame*
Me: F-fine *whimpers*
Mikoto: Stop trying to make me feel bad! *storms out of room*
Me: Bully!!! *chases after him*