My King

-The next day at 12:00 (Lunch with Red head at house of flavors)

*Readers POV*

'That stupid red head should-' I think as I see him walk through the door. "Hi, welcome to house of flavors, how can I help you" I say acting like he is a normal customer. "This is why you were against going here?" He asks without even acknowledging what I just said. "If you can follow me I'll show you to your table, sir" I growl trying not to yell at him. "Whatever" he grumbles as I lead him to the private sector that I saved for him, so we could talk. "Here you are, sir" I state handing him a menu then walk away, only to feel a hand on my wrist and a yank backwards into his lap. "Where do you think your going kid?" He growls holding me on his lap. Until I notice how I'm sitting and the way my "uniform" is designed. "I-I'm just doing my j-job that's all" I stutter as he lets go of me so I could get up. "I'll be back in a few, just hang on, okay?" I state as I walk out to talk to my boss. "I'm taking my break now!" I yell putting my apron in my locker and grab my jacket putting it on. After hearing an okay from the manager I walk back to the private sector were I left the Red Head to wait.

(A/N) he already took his order and gave to one of his fellow employees to do the job so they could talk Back to the story!

"Hey" I giggle nervously as I see a angry glare as I walk in. "Come sit on my lap for a second, kid!" He growls making me jump. "O-okay" I stutter sitting on his lap. Only to feel his hands wrap around my waist pulling me against his chest.

*Red Heads POV*

'This kid is actually listening to me, I should probably ask his name before I hurt him' I think as I pull the kid closer to my chest. "I forgot to ask you your name. What is it?" I state/question. "It's (Y-Y/N)" he stutters closing his eyes out of fear. "Well (Y/N) I think I should punish you for yesterday" I growl into the back of his neck. "W-what!?" He yelled trying to get off my lap only to fail. I breathed in and then out onto the small males neck, making him jump at the hot air hitting his neck. "Something wrong kid" I question already knowing the answer to that. "N-nothings wrong!" He whines "Wait! What's your name? That's only fair!" He growls making me chuckle into his neck. "It's Mikoto, kid" I snicker blowing more air on the kids sensitive neck making him squirm a little. "Quit doing that!" I yell only to cover my mouth because the room we are in is not sound proof. "Quit what? This" I say as blow on his neck. "Yes! Please stop!" He cries making me chuckle.

(A/N) some lemony stuff coming up back to the story

"I guess I'll do this then" I snicker licking his neck. "Mmm" he groans telling me to continue. So I put my hand in his shirt pulling him closer. "W-wait Mikoto s-stop" He stutters as I move my hand to the top of his shirt pulling it up until all that was covering his stomach was his jacket. Which I removed immediately exposing his top half to me. "S-stop!" He yells as I lick his neck again making him then squirm and stay put as I touch him. I started with his right nipple by lightly pinching it. But the kid bit down on his bottom lip to hold in his moan. Which I'm not okay with! So I play with the other one. "P-please st-" he stutters "Mmm" he groans. "What was that? I couldn't hear you" I chuckle releasing the small males nipple and pulling him closer. "I said s-stop" he whines making me snicker. "What's so fu-" I grab his chin and turn his head crashing my lips on his cutting him off midsentence. The kiss almost turned into a passionate one until I heard a knock on the door to this sector asking if they could enter. Making me have to release the cute small male in my lap. "You may enter" I state as the small male gets his clothes on and lays on my lap.

-After getting his food- *Readers POV*

"Why did you do that to me?" I question as Mikoto puts fries in his mouth. "Because cute kids like you need discipline and you don't have that so I'm going to teach it to you. One way or another" He chuckles grabbing my chin and kissing me... Again! That made me go a deep shade of red and cover my face with my left hand while pushing Mikoto back with my right hand. "Stop doing that!" I cry making Mikoto get irritated and grab my right arm than pushing me down were he is on top of me. "Never tell me what to do!" He growls lighting his flame. "I-I'm sorry Mikoto just stop please!" I cry hoping he would stop but he didn't. He moved my left hand and kissed me. "Good" is all he said after getting up with his flames fading. As he gets up to leave me. "Y-you need to pay f-first Mikoto-san" I cry grabbing the arm of his jacket to make him look at me. "Who said I'm paying for this, brat! Your paying not me!" He growls pulling out of my grasp. "B-but..." I stutter trying to find the words to say as Mikoto leans down and whispers "If you want me that bad then lay down for me, alright brat" I had nothing to say but "I-I'll pay you can go" is all i could get out before he left leaving me to cry.

Author here! No hate towards Mikoto-san things will get better!