chapter seven

eveline was skipping home, happy to make a new friend, but upset that her other friend wasn't with her.

eveline knew greta had to help out her dad, but that didn't stop her from being disappointed at the empty space beside her.

she was entertaining herself by kicking the same rock a bit ahead of her, running after it and kicking it again. she felt a bit bad for the rock as she knows she wouldn't like getting kicked around like a soccer ball for no reason.

patrick felt his jeans grow tighter as he saw the girl who had been clouding his thoughts through the back seat window of the trans am. he tried to cover it up the best he could, a bit pissed at the girl, but the emotion didn't last.

henry bowers too saw the girl, pulling out his cigarette from his mouth and turning behind him to the backseat, yelling over the ear deafening music.

"teddy boy! ain't that your sister?" ted looked up from his lap, where him and victor were trying to roll a joint in the bumpy car, which he took a break from to look out the window, noticing that that was indeed his sister.

"yeah! pull over!" belch looked at henry for confirmation, knowing he wouldn't be happy if he was taking orders from the newbie on the first day,

"what he said dumbass!" henry cackled, breathing in from his cigarette once again.

eveline jumped out of her skin when she heard a truck horn honk at her, turning to the noise to see a blue trans am pull up, her brother and the boys she met a day prior inside.

her brother leaned over vic and poked his head outside the window, "want a ride evie?" eveline was about to say no but she really didn't like being alone.

she thought about greta, who told her just how much she hated the boys, henry bowers in particular.

she then thought about beverly, and how even though greta hated her too, she ended up being really nice even with all her bad words!

she knew greta probably wouldn't be happy with her, but also it was just her brother and his friends! if he liked them, how bad could they be?

eveline made up her mind and nodded, making ted grin.

he turned around, opening up the door and gesturing to vic, the boy scowling and temporarily getting out.

eveline ran up to the truck and hoped in, being lifted on top of her brothers lap to make room for vic again.

the music was turned down a bit and henry turned around, resting his elbows on both of the front seats, much to belch's annoyance, to face the two siblings.

"we're planning on heading to the dump with your big bro, do you wanna come princess?" ted glared at henry.

"no."

"yeah!"

henry smirked at ted, "c'mon, it seems she wants to go!" eveline turned to her brother and nodded eagerly, further proving his point.

ted seemed to have an internal debate before sighing, "fine, but we're stopping by my place so she can change," eveline wore a skirt today, a skirt she really liked so she was upset she had to take it off early.

"why? i like this skirt!" ted turned to the girl on his lap and smiled, instantly turning soft.

"i know but the skirt isn't really a good thing to wear at the dump, so you gotta change," eveline pouted as henry turned around,

"alright! you heard the man belch!" they had already known where the siblings lived, as they had started picking up and dropping off the older,

eveline was disappointed that she had to change but she liked her new outfit too, her favourite baby blue tie shorts and her light pink tank top worked well together.

once she decided she was satisfied with her outfit she walked from her bathroom to her bedroom, to put her old clothes away.

"hey babygirl," eveline wasn't a jumpy person but she didn't think any of the boys would go into her room, expecially not patrick hockstetter, who was currently on her bed, one of her boxes next to him with the contents sprawled out on her bed in between his legs.

"hey patrick! what're you doing?" he just smirked at her, throwing one of his legs over her stuff so he could stand up, towering over her.

he shrugged, "it's interesting in here," eveline giggled, which caused patrick to widely grin,

"how's it interesting patty?" patrick felt his heart tighten at her nickname, of course if henry had called him that, he'd probably put a cigarette out on him, but seeing it come from her mouth, stretched into a smile. a smile directed at him.

"you have a lot of things in here," eveline giggled again,

"c'mon! i wanna see where you guys have been hiding my brother!" eveline then grabbed his hand.

her skin was so smooth, he didn't even notice her pulling him with her, all he could focus on was her hands touching his.

he wanted to kiss her fingers, they felt so soft, everything about her was soft. and beautiful.

and his.