chapter ten

the door slammed open, making all of them snap their attention towards ted, who only seemed to see patrick, "hockstetter."

eveline jumped up, nervously approaching her brother, "teddy! what're you doing here?" she knew exactly why he was here but he didn't know that,

he narrowed his eyes, "it's been an hour,"

eveline went to open her mouth but patrick, seeing her ghastly lying skills previously, stood up and grinned at ted,

"aww really man? sorry, dennis was just telling us a story of you guys back in la!" eveline nodded,

ted looked behind them to dennis, who shrugged, "oh really? which one?"

"the one where you fucked up one of evie's exes," patrick grinned,

said girl chuckled nervously, "technically wasn't an ex,"

ted stared at them for a few seconds before laughing, "yeah that was fucking hilarious! it wasn't at the time though," he ruffled eveline's hair, all of them instantly relaxing "and i definitely saw you two making out a couple times so don't give me that," eveline blushed. as much as patrick hated the thought, he laughed.

suddenly ted turned stoic, "seriously though hockstetter, ill give you a pass right now but ill kill you the next time she's a minute late, got it?"

steven thankfully came in, before patrick could say something suicidal, pausing at the overall calmness of the situation, before clearing his throat, "ted, as punishment for not letting me know where you are, you cannot go out with anyone for the next week," everyone expected ted to blow up, imagine their surprise when he just shrugged.

"'kay, then if you dont mind can i go to my room then?" steven widened his eyes but nodded his head, stepping aside so he could walk through, and then ted smiled at him "thanks big bro, don't get in too much trouble eves," then he walked down the hallway.

you could hear a pin drop it was so silent, until dennis exhaled in a laughing manner, mostly out of shock, "well i be damned,"

steven turned towards patrick, placing his hands on his shoulder, "now son, i don't care what the answer is, i just need to know one thing, did you and your friends have any drugs that my brother could be on currently?"

patrick shook his head, "not that i know of sir."

steven nodded slowly, "then uh, you and eve can go do, yknow, whatever," still in shock but not totally insane, he quickly backtracked, "not whatever! i don't mean whatever! you can do anything that you wouldn't mind telling me face to face every detail!" eveline giggled as dennis cackled,

"okay stevie, ill see you in a bit!" eveline smiled and grabbed patrick's hand, making him smile lovingly.

one the two left, dennis looked at steven, "he wants to fuck her."

steven laughed, "no, well yes, but i think there's something more," dennis raised his eyebrow, making steven laugh again, "when she talk he just looked at her like she was everything to him, it almost makes me a bit jealous."

this time it was dennis's turn to laugh, "don't worry bro, you'll find someone soon, maybe he'll even loosen you up a bit, in more than one way," dennis winked, causing steven's entire face to turn red from embarrassment.

"sh-shut up! go read a fucking book or something!" dennis just laughed but pushed himself off the couch and into the hallway.

"sure thing big bro,"

steven sighed, before realising that he had forgotten something, "A-AND IM INTO CHI-CHICKS!" all he heard was dennis laugh harder.

A/N omg thank you to everyone who's making sure to vote! it rlly makes me hella hyped knowing that people actually like this book lmao. and yeah I'm making steven 💅 I had the plan in the drafts to make steven gay since the beginning but the more I wrote I knew it had to be implemented lol, what can I say? I'm a whore for angst (this is a story about the bowers homophobia central gang, how do you think they're gonna react to steven being sus 👀👀 newsflash! like homophobes😡😡)