A Brief Introduction

IMPORTANT: please read chapters 1-3 before deciding whether or not to read this fic :)

Hey guys :) I haven't written fan fiction since 2017, but in true BLACKPINK/Sasuke fashion, imma come back after three years!

When Haikyuu season 4 first came out, I experienced a mild case of depression because the art style was so different. However, season 4 has blessed the Haikyuu fandom in many ways. This includes Bokuto and Akaashi looking hot, the Miya twins looking hot, Kageyama being a (hot) beast, and Goshiki being a hot coconut.

Despite every Haikyuu character being insanely beautiful, the character that really stole my heart was- you guessed it- SAKUSA KIYOOMI!!! I decided to write a fan fiction about him, despite his relatively small presence in the available season 4 episodes.

Here are some reasons why you should read this fic:

1) My grammar, vocabulary, and 'plot sense' have improved dramatically. I'm not a 'fantastic' writer, but if you care about the quality of a fanfic's writing, this story is for you. Actually I take it back— I'm a goddamn great writer, and I only accept the best from myself.

2) I write 1800+ words per chapter.

3) I have emotional moments planned. I have meme moments thought out. I care about the story, but I also want to make you laugh :)

4) Due to the reader being Karasuno's old manager and Itachiyama's new manager, a large cast will appear in the story. (Check the chapter titles to see who's featured!) The cast includes the Miya twins, Nekoma, Fukurodani, and of course, Karasuno.

5) Sakusa is portrayed to be a germaphobic emo kid with an ego problem, but I'm going to give him character development without straying too far from his actual character.

Please keep in mind that the first two chapters are for setting up the story. Thank you for checking out this fan fiction! Here are some extras + warnings:

ABOUT ME:

- I am an ENFP. (51% extrovert and 49% introvert, so I'm also an INFP in a sense)

- GPA-wise, I'm in the top 6% of my 550 student grade. This is in no way a boast! I just want to prove my credibility.

- I actually like quarantine so far... being away from my classmates is refreshing.

- I love reading! I appreciate anything that sounds like poetry. My favorite books are The Glass Castle, The Fever King, and everything Fitzgerald.

TRIGGER WARNINGS will be displayed at the beginning of each chapter.

SPOILER WARNING: Season 4 spoilers.

And They Were Roommates (A Sakusa Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें