Chapter 1, Part 2

Every time she had read books about magic, she felt something tingle inside of her. {She always kind of thought she had chronic problems. Thank god that wasn't the real reason!} Now she really knew why. She was a fairy! She continued reading.
You'll receive a booklet in 3 days time. In the booklet there will be all the info you need about school, classes and important events. Yours, The Fairy Council!

 Caroline uttered something between a gasp and a sigh, she was an almost 12 year old fairy. Caroline put the scroll in her jean pocket. She was so overwhelmed, that she decided to go to bed. There was a small problem. To get to her room she had to get through the kitchen, where her parents were talking. "What if they notice the scroll sticking out of my pocket!" Caroline thought nervously. Turns out, with her newly uncovered magical powers helped her get past her parents, without attracting unnecessary attention. When Caroline had gotten into her room, she thought "I'm seriously very lucky!" With that she fell asleep. Life was the same after that but with little magic tips. When she received a magic booklet and it gave her a very great idea of what awaits her on Crystal Island at Maryrose Academy. The Island was full of natural miracles, like streams, geysers, gardens, meadows and small forests. There was actually a royal family! Also everything was free on Crystal Island from clothes to food. The reason was that since fairies could make anything out of thin air after 7th grade on they just made extra for others to be helpful. . . .Caroline spent the second week of summer packing the little belongings she needed on the island. She had read that she would live in an apartment that looked like a very big Westin Hotel. On the lower levels were the store like rooms with clothes, food and other things the students living in the apartment might need. By the end of the week, Caroline's parents had allowed her to go to the island, as long as she would stay safe. It was unlike them to allow her go, but she realized that fairies must have used some friendly magic to help. Soon enough, Caroline was standing in her backyard, ready to wish the teleportation to happen. She could have probably teleported herself to the island already, but there was a block, a wall of magic that did not allow teleportation before this night. After wishing to be transported to Crystal Island, Caroline found herself in what looked like a parking lot, but there were no cars in sight. Instead in the white rectangular shapes more girls her age appeared. Right next to Caroline were two girls who were dusting off their leggings. Usually Caroline wouldn't have noticed them, if they hadn't looked identical to her. The only different feature was that Caroline had golden blond curls, one of the girls had chocolate curls when the other had bark colored hair. You could see from the way they whispered and giggled that they were best friends. Caroline remembered that she would need to make friends at this new place. Soon some of the girls started talking to each other and making new friends. The girls Caroline noticed earlier moved toward Caroline. When they were right in front of her, the one with the lighter tresses started talking "Hi my name Chloe and this is my friend Lily," Chloe said "What's yours?" "I'm Caroline." Caroline said enthusiastically. Just that minute, a pretty woman in a bright turquoise dress walked up to Caroline, Chloe and Lily. " Caroline White, Lily Bud and Chloe Thompson?" she asked."Yes!" answered the girls. "Follow me to your apartment rooms!" the woman said to them. As the girls followed her, Caroline noticed that everything sparkled a little. They went through a park, down a road and soon approached the big apartment building Caroline had read about before.