Chapter 2

Dawn woke Caroline, Lily and Chloe at 5:00 am. "Dawnnnnnn, can't you let us sleep a little more......." Chloe grogled. "I would, but the clothes for back to school are going to run out soon! You want to make a good first impression on your classmates, right?" Hearing that, the girls popped out of bed. When Caroline got to her hair brush, she looked at herself in the mirror and groaned. "I hate bed head!" Caroline yelled. She looked through her looks handbook near the lip gloss and found an incantation for untangling hair. To her relief it worked and her hair looked nice and brushed. Then Caroline took her own comb and ran it through her tresses. Then she put it into a tight bun. When the girls finished dressing, they ran out the door hoping not to wake any other person and give them the same idea. As they hurried over to the doors of the "mall", they found 10 other girls inside it. They didn't know any of them and decided to make friends, but the Girls smirked, put her noise in the air and Cat walked away. "Abegail, who are these TWINSIES?" A girl scoffed, referring to their similar features, talking to another girl who looked at the leader, Abegail. "Why should WE care Sally?" Abegail shot back and Cat walked to another aisle. Even though that hurt the girls feelings, they decided that they should enjoy the store. Caroline, Chloe, Lily and Dawn had found racks with their styles. Also they started that Autumn Crowning couldn't hurt. To be honest, they were scared that when the deadline of the ball, the ball gown sections, trying to get a nice dress. When they found the clothes they were satisfied with, they decided to try them on.

Sorry for the slow updates!

I will try to update sooner.

(Im out!)