Chapter 2 Part 5

Heyyyyyyy there my pretties! This is the longest update so far! Hope u enjoy!

When it was time for magic lessons, the whole room buzzed with excitement! Caroline took out her best notebook with funky sayings on it, like "I'm not crazy, I'm a Berserker!".

She put it on her otherwise bare desk, along with a fountain pen, that wrote in dark purple ink. When everyone was ready, Miss.Crystal began. "Class, at your magic lessons you will learn to control your power and use it. Now, please try to turn the room into something different than this class room. It's okay if you fail, no one will judge you. Who would like to be first?" A few kids raised their hands. Caroline and Chloe and Lily were too nervous to do so.

Abegail morphed the classroom into a boutique and took a designer dress with squeals: "This is puuuuuuuuure silk!" A boy with dark brown hair sitting next to Mark turned the class into a jungle with desks. Caroline was last. Miss. Crystal called on her. "Caroline, darling, could you show what you will turn the room into, so we can end our class for the day?" the teacher grinned at the girl. Caroline couldn't think of anything to turn the room into. All of the sudden, a memory flooded her mind. A memory of a beautiful room. She concentrated on it as it tried to slip away and summoned all her inner specks of magic that she knew existed and...

KaPOShhhhhhhh! The whole class room started swirling with chaotic colors. When the room settled, it looked exactly like the memory, even though the details were much smoother. "Oh my THOR!" Miss. Crystal muttered.

After marveling at the room a little bit, Miss.Crystal turned it back to its original state. In a few seconds, she turned to the class. "That was extraordinary, class! I'll see you all tomorrow morning with high hopes and wishes!" Everyone started leaving.  Miss.Crystal called to  Caroline. "Caroline, can you see me for a moment?" Miss. Crystal had a wonder-full look on her face. Caroline gulped and waited until everyone had filed out. Chloe and Lily shot her sympathetic looks but couldn't help her. As Abegail walked past her, the mean girl whispered "Caroline White, first day of school and already in trouble!" she said with a very mean smirk.

Now everyone was gone except Miss.Crystal and Caroline. Caroline stood awkwardly in front of the teachers desk clutching her bag. Miss.Crystal gazed into the girl's soul with an interested look on her face. Soon she just popped out of the trance and said "All I wanted to tell you is that I don't know how but you had just turned this room into the queen's throne room! It looked exactly the same way as it did when I was sent on my first mission by Queen Cornelia herself! I really recommend you go to the Autumn Crowning! I'll see you tomorrow!" Then, Miss.Crystal turned in a circle and disappeared into thin air. Caroline pondered her new teacher's words. Lily and Chloe were waiting outside anxiously. Caroline told them what Miss.Crystal had said then they all thought about it till their heads hurt.

Buh-bye my pretties!