Chapter 1 part 7

Lily smiled, but then she frowned. " Your Highness......" "Call me Dawn, and as for what you were going to say even though I am a princess I'm the same age as you girl-friends!" "Would you like to teleport your palace into our room? That would be helpful and we could be  good friends?" Lily offered. " You mean you'd let me? I've never had real friends!!!" The young princess squealed. "Duh your majesty... I mean Dawn!" Chloe told Dawn. When the girls ( Including Dawn ) were in their room the little belongings they had left to unpack. Charlotte knocked on the  door "Hey girls!" Charlotte said, but then saw Dawn and she looked very surprised. "Your Majesty, I did not think I would see you here!" Then she smiled. " I wondered where you might have been here." then she turned to Caroline, Chloe and Lily. "Girls, lessons start tomorrow. You will learn regular middle school subjects, but also you will learn about your magic and how to control it. We teach with a special method that makes you learn really fast and hopefully by the end of the week you will know all the basics to magic! Most of all you will probably look forward to the Autumn  crowning. It is an event that I believe princess Dawn will tell you all about.""The Autumn  crowning?!" Caroline exclaimed. " I will tell you about it!" Dawn  said enthusiastically. Charlotte grinned " I'll leave you to it!" She said, backing out the door. When she left, Caroline, Chloe and Lily  looked expectantly at Dawn. "I guess I'll begin." She laughed and began. " A small legend says that 11 1/2 years ago queen Cornelia's and King Sam's daughter disappeared! Search parties searched all over the magical Island and Earth but there were too many kids and nobody could find her. They gave up the search but investigated the princesses room. The princess was born with an usual magic talent; her magic was stronger than any fairy child or any adults for that matter! Inside the  princesses pearl crib the king and queen found  pink sparkles indicating that the baby teleported herself to the human world by accident!

Even though a lot of people worried other wise, It was clear that the baby wasn't kidnapped, so there was a chance of  finding her it was clear that the baby wasn't kidnapped, so there was a chance of fighting finding her when she came to the fairy island to attend Mary Rose Academy. Now that it was 11 1/2 years since the disappearance the royal couple is holding the annual first autumn crowning! Everyone is invited to the ball but only girls 11 1/2 years old will be tested including you. I won't be tested since I already am a princess in my own kingdom.At the ball it Has to be proper attire meaning gowns  and tuxedos.Also there is word of a secret ceremony that no one knows yet except the king and his court! The secret ceremony can also choose ladies in waiting for the future princess! Dawn finished. "Wow, that is breathtaking!" Lily murmured. Since it was late now, the girls decided to go to bed. "G'night" one of the girls whispered, just as Caroline fell asleep.

This is the end of Chapter 1!

The beginning of Chapter 2 will be coming soon! I had a new idea for a miraculous themed Story and I will try to write it soon! If you want to be part of The book as a miraculous character just tell me, and I will be happy to include you!