Chapter 1 Part 3

"Welcome to your new home!" the lady exclaimed and Caroline noticed a small name tag that said "Charlotte. I will be your guide at this academy!" Then Miss Charlotte pushed a hot pink button on the rainbow wall and an elevator door opened. When it closed, the girls saw an interesting sight. There were chairs that looked like wine glasses and small glasses of drinks!

"You girls are going to live on the highest level, so better get ready to wait a bit!" Charlotte told them. When the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, Carolines eyes opened to a wondrous sight. In front of her was a very grand room. The floors of the hall they entered were white and pink marble and sparkled so much, that Caroline concluded that they were magicly cleaning themselves or something. There was an enormous chandelier with tiny pixies light up the the colorful hallway. The girls didn't know they were thinking the same thing, but they each thought they saw the pixies move. At the end of the hallway, Charlotte opened a glass door and the girls saw another hallway that was less but was very cozy. They walked a few feet more and came to a pretty almond colored door with a pretty handle." It is just a coincidence that you girls are in the same room together!" Charlotte told them. Caroline looked to the other girls excitedly. Even though she'd talked to them for a little bit, she liked them a lot. From her fingertips, Charlotte shot a burst of magic at the door handle and the door swung open. Caroline cringed, waiting for it to creak, but to her relief it didn't. The door opened to a bright room that looked glamorous, cozy and modern at the same time. It was a wide V shape because, Caroline figured that they were in a square body and a park like place in the middle. Against the bigger wall where 3 big soft beds (Lily sat on one). Near each bed was an amazing dressing table complete with a small make up set. On the inner walls were 2 big windows with a spectacular view of the park in the inner yard. Charlotte laughed "You girls get ready, make yourself at home. Oh, and by the way there is a magic menu on the table that will make the food appear on your command. I will be back tomorrow morning to tour you the rest of the building. I promise it will be amazing!"