Chapter 2 Part 4

(WARNING:THIS IS SHORT!!!!)

"I hope you will enjoy your classes at Mary Rose Academy!!!" Charlotte called after the trio as the CLC went into the classroom. The classroom had soft turquoise walls and rows of white desks.

Also they had silver hooks on the side for your backpack. Convenient, isn't it? Caroline put her notebooks into the side drawer and left out only a blue notepad with her fav purple pen. Very soon the rest of the desks were full and the class started to buzz with conversations. The door swung open once again. A familiar voice rang out "Ughhhhh, Nancy, why is everything sooooo  ding-dang sparkly?" It whined. "Abegail" the girls thought at the same time. The female that was just thought of, had cat walked through the door, showing of her new hair cut. As she struck a pose, the most of the class ooood. I said, MOST. kids started to settle down as the teacher appeared.  She had black hair cropped to her shoulders and wore a white business outfit. "Good morning my future class! My name is Agatha Crystal but you should probably call me Ms.Crystal. Your assigned guardians at this school had already explained your program for this year. I only want to say that I look forward to teaching you all!  Hopefully, you look forward to this as much as I do!!!

ECOING BERSERKER LAUGH* BA-BYE MY PRETTIES!!!