Chapter 1 Part 6

Charlotte laughed "You girls get ready, make yourself at home. Oh, and by the way there is a magic menu on the table that will make the food appear on your command. I will be back tomorrow morning to tour you the rest of the building! I promise it will be amazing!"After Charlotte left, Chloe said a little awkwardly " Should we, like be friends? Now that we are supposed to live in the same room?" "Yes, that's a great idea, but let's not tell all our secrets before we know each other well, okay?» When all of them agreed, they unpacked their stuff and went to bed. The next morning when the girls were eating their magicly made bowls of cereal Charlotte knocked on their door. "May I come in?" "Sure!" the girls  courosed . "If you don't mind, I brought another tour guest of mine!" she exclaimed and then threw her arms up sarcastically " Presenting... Mark Blue!!" She yelled as a slightly pink with embarrassment boy stepped in. He was the same age as the girls and had very light brown hair that went perfectly with his rosy skin and light blue T-shirt. "Hey guys!" He said shyly. To  Caroline his voice sounded soothing and fun at the same time. She suddenly felt warm and cuddly inside her. She blushed severely "Hi!" She mustered. " Ready to go, go, go?" Charlotte grinned. "Wait, we forgot our shoes!" the girls gasped and then laughed. Soon on Caroline's feet were the best white leather sandals on a small heel. While they were walking it happened that when they were walking down a hallway the girls ended up a little behind. Lily teased Caroline " It's the second day and somebody already has a crush!!!!" she whispered in a sing-song voice. "I do not!" Caroline whisper screamed at the laughing Lily while blushing profusely. Then she told herself "Okay, Maybe I do....". As the group cruised around the building, Caroline  noticed was cozy but beautiful. Bit by bit Caroline, Lily, Chloe and Mark learned that the school had an amazing garden with real fairies that were tiny, and flowers with magical ability. Charlotte told them that the fairies knew everything about every fairy in the world. Mark kept glancing at Caroline but when she looked back he turned a little rosy and turned away. After the tour was over and Charlotte was leading them back to their rooms, and they. Had walked through the gold pixie hall, Charlotte announced" Girls, Mark is going to live right next to you," Mark looked extremely happy at that. " You will help your friends if they forget something and they will help you." At that note they all retired to their rooms. In the girls room Caroline wondered out loud "What if Mark likes me back?" Lily thought for a moment and then gasped "Remember during the the tour, Charlotte told them that the pixies in the garden know everything about every fairy but then but need to get reminded!!" "To the bottom!" Chloe yelled and headed for the door. The other two looked at each other and jogged after their friend. The girls jogged in the pixie hall, Down the marble stairs and the garden doors. Caroline was filled with wonder. They jogged through the door as it closed behind them. In the garden of fairies, the girls found themselves face to face to a magnificent pool about 20 square inches. Around the pool were tiny golden arm chairs and the pool was clear blue. Inside the pool, on a crown shaped floatie, lazily paddling while sipping a delicious looking smoothie. A small 5 inch tall girl that looked almost exactly like Caroline but her hair was strawberry blonde while Caroline was golden. " Well hello!" the girl exclaimed. "My name is Dawn and I'm the princess of this park's kingdom!" "Hi Dawn!" the three panted. Dawn put the smoothie on a hole on her floatie and paddled toward the edge of the pool with a knowing look on her face. As she jumped out of the pool she giggled "I know what you came for!, but I won't tell you the truth about Mark. There is a rule that all fairies can't tell the future to human fairies." The girl's faces sank, but brightened when princess Dawn continued. " I can't break the legendary rule but I can give you hints that lead you to your answers."

Hey Guys, thank you for reading my story and voting! It means so much to me!

I've always wanted to say this sooo.......

BUG OUT!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry for the slow updates!