Seven

Courtney's POV:

We made it back to the house and immediately Sicheng and I went to my room. "You can finally stay in my room." I said, closing the door and locking it behind me. I showed him my room, all of the little trinkets and pictures on the walls. "Your room is so you..it's very cute." He said. "Thank you." I said, smiling at him. "You know what my favorite part of all of it is though." I said, earning a questioned look. "What?" He asked.

"This window over here. It is where we had our first romantic moment. The time I kissed you on the cheek and the way we smiled and blushed at each other while planning to secretly see each other despite father's wishes." I said, walking over to window and running a finger across the old chipping paint on the sides of the window while admiring where we both stood, so close on each side, oh how I wanted to kiss him on the lips back then in that moment. My regret was later taken away with the first kiss I shared with him in the loft of the barn.

Warning: Sexual Content

I felt Sicheng walk up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He pushed my hair away from my shoulder and leaned on my with his chin. "I wanted to kiss you too." He said, somehow knowing what I was thinking. I blushed deeply as he turned and began leaving kisses on my neck. Little love pecks began to turn into something more as he began to bruise my neck, sucking on the skin gently but harsh in a way. I held in a moan as I attempted to turn to kiss him. Eventually I succeeded and kissed him deeply as he lead me backwards, making me fall onto the bed gently.

He smiled and crawled on top of me, grapping my face and kissing me even more as his hands trailed along my thighs. As he began to kiss down my neck and to where the neck of my dress began, I moaned a bit louder than intended as his hands made their way to my inner thighs, rubbing them with his thumbs. He trailed back up to my lips and kissed me quickly. "I want to make love to you." He said. "I want you too." I said, not hesitating. "But you have to be as quiet as you can, we don't want to get caught now do we." He said.

*edited, insert dirties*

As we went to cool down, we heard footsteps coming down the hallway. "Shit." He said as he kicked the clothes under the bed and jumped into the bed to pretend he was asleep.

"It's okay, I locked the door." I said, cuddling him into me. "Everything okay in there hun." I heard my father say. "Yes, everything is fine, just going to bed." I said. "Alright, goodnight." He said before walking off. "That was close." Sicheng said, making me laugh along with him. I kissed him on the lips before laying back down and crawling into his arms. Slowly the two of us drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I always get so many smut requests so there you go 😂 sorry for the long wait. Also this book is coming closer to the end.

~-winney-