Eight

Courtney's POV:

We woke up to the sound of something breaking in the kitchen, making us both jump up and put our clothes back together and run out. I stopped as I saw who it was. "Hi Ten." I said, laughing slightly. He waved and smiled as he tried to pick up the pieces. "Ten is a friend of mine who is very clumsy." I explained to Sicheng. "Ohh, I thought he was an old boyfriend of your's or something." He said. I smacked his shoulder and scoffed. "He's just my friend." I said. "Oh, so who's this?" Ten said, still cleaning as he looked at Sicheng.

"Ten, this is my boyfriend Sicheng." I said, holding Sicheng's hand. "Really?! You finally got a boyfriend!?!? Oh my god I'm so happy for you!" He freaked out as he ran to hug me. I was a little embarrassed as he basically exposed me like that but I laughed it off. "You better be good to her." Ten said to Sicheng. "Don't worry, he is very sweet to me." I said. "I care for her very much." Sicheng chimed in, making me blush. "Good, if you hurt her I will fight you." Ten said, making me shoo him away. "Ten leave him alone." I said.

"Watching you." Ten eyed him as I shoved him out the door. I walked back to Sicheng and awaited him to speak. "He's an odd guy isn't he?" He said. I laughed and nodded.  "He's a good person though." I added in. Sicheng looked a little jealous so I hugged him, catching him off guard. "What's this for?" He said as he hugged me back. "I just care about you a lot." I said, leaning my head on him. "I care about you too." He said, smiling as he leaned onto me. His hands trailed up to my chin and tilted my face to him. I looked into his sparkling brown eyes as he looked at me with such admiration.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said, not able to contain his happiness as he smiled. He pecked me on the lips and grabbed onto my hand, leading me out into the world, my first day of being his and it was beautiful.

○○○

No One's POV:
Every day from them on out was beautiful, Courtney and Sicheng fell even more in love with each passing day and eventually took over the farm with the help of Ten who now lived with them and Sicheng's parents moved in next door. Sicheng and Courtney would later on get married and live happily together, making several friends along the way. A debt and struggles brought them together and it was all worth it in the end.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this story. This is the end guys, but I have several more books so pls check them out. :) Until next time..

~-winney-