Chapter 2: I accept

Will you take this offer?" I looked at the box and then him." Hold up, what?! So you practically kidnapped me and now you're saying I'm some chosen one!! And you're thinking I am going to believe you!!! Wait, Oh yeah, I must be dreaming. Yup, this is just some crazy dream," I said, laughingly. Yeah, of course, this is some weird dream or a weird prank.

"I thought you would say that," He replied, "Come out, Carapace." Then, came a guy in a green suit and a mask on his face. It had dark and light green colors. He came towards me. "Hey!! My dude!! How's it been?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "N-Nino?!!" I said thinking that this guy was my best friend. "Wayzz, shell off!!" He said.

I saw a green light and saw my best friend in his normal clothes. "Look, man, I get it. You're feeling scared and confusing. But what Master Fu said is all true. I have been a spy for about 2 years and I hated keeping it a secret from you. I felt the same way you feel, when I came here on my first day," my best friend said. Then, I noticed an animal or creature, actually I didn't even know what it was, floating beside him. "What is t"A what now?" He said," A kwami. It's what gives you your powers and transforms me. And this bracelet I wear is my miraculous."

I looked at him raising an eye brow. "A miraculous is what a kwami goes in and transforms you." I still had a lot of questions. "So, this isn't a dream or a prank??" I asked. "Nope," He replied. "Thank you, Nino. Adrian Agreast, will you take the offer?" I asked," How would I tell this to my father?" The man, who I heard Nino call, Master Fu, replied," You shall never tell anyone even your closest family and friends about this. Your identity must be kept a secret." I looked at him and then Nino. Nino smiled at me.

I sighed and said," I accept, Master Fu." He smiled at me and opened the box in his hand." Adrian Agreast take this ring and swear to protect the people of Paris from danger," He said holding the box open in front of me. I took the ring and said," I swear to protect the people of Paris from danger." When I wore the ring, a black thing came out of it. It looked like, what did Nino call it, oh, yeah, Wayzz. "Greetings Master, I am Plagg, the kwami of the black cat." it said. "Awesome," I said. Nino chuckled at me.

"Now, then, your training starts from tomorrow but Nino will show you around." Nino nodded and said," You got it, Master." He put his arm around my shoulder and took me outside." Now, explain more!!!!" I demanded. He laughed and said," Dude, I'll "explain more" when I take you to meet someone." I raised a brow," Who?" He smirked," You'll see."

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the 2 previous chapters. I am also writing 2 other fan fictions, if you want to read them. One is "College" that I already published. And the second I will tell later as I haven't published it, yet.

Be sure to follow me one Instagram: miraculous20202007

Shout out to: @Rianna422 for being my first follower. Thanksssssssss

Have a nice day.

:)