Chapter 7: Return

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

At 9:35 p.m.

We were all at our positions and the plan was going as planned. We had already trapped the bug and were taking her to our base. Wow, not using her miraculous must have put her out of shape, I thought. We didn't have to fight her that much and she wasn't that good at it. In fact I was better!! I thought. She was unconscious.

We tied her up and all of us including Master Fu were waiting for her to get up and interrogate her. I could see the pain in Master Fu's eyes when he saw her. That poor man.

Ladybug's P.O.V:

Their plan was going as planned which meant that everything was going as I predicted. They had captured me. I wanted them to capture me. I had seen the butterfly, peacock and the Black cat miraculous holder while I was 'fighting' them.

I opened my eyes to see my hands were tied to chains. Seriously, this was too easy, I thought. "We meet again, Ladybug," I heard someone call out in the dark. I knew exactly who it was and I wanted to hug my mentor who was more like a grandfather. "Indeed, we have," I replied, trying to take the happy tears back into my eyes.

"Don't try to do anything funny, got it?!" I heard a guy say. He sounded angry. "Geez, someone's got anger issues," I said, "could you please be a dear and switch on the lights for me or are you to scared to show me your faces." He was about to say something when he was interrupted by my Mentor. He said, "Switch the lights on." The lights were switched on and I saw seven miraculous holders and Master Fu.

I said smirking, "It's good to see the rest of the miraculous holders. Um let's see here, ah, you peacock girl come here." She didn't move. "Wow, you're that scared of me?" I said with a sassy tone, "Don't worry, I won't bite." She looked at Master Fu and he nodded to allow her to come to me.

She came towards me. "Took you long enough," I said. I looked at her and saw that she was actually scared. I pulled my hands out of the chains, breaking them. I took her arms behind her back and held her like that. Everyone looked shocked and were in their fighting position. Master Fu told them to be patient but I saw the butterfly miraculous holder grew angry.

I grabbed a little microchip that was a recorder and tracker from behind her neck. Everyone looked at me. The fox miraculous holder asked, "What's that?" I let the girl go. I threw the device to the floor and broke it. "That was a tracker plus recorder that someone placed on her by the Akuma organization. That is also one of the reasons why I let myself be captured by you guys. Me coming back isn't the urgent news, Hawk Moth is back."

The monkey miraculous holder asked me, "How do you know this?" I replied, "I hear a little here and there." The black cat miraculous holder asked, "So this was all your plan?" I smirked, "Yup, and you went right along with it."

I looked at Master Fu and said, "Not bad you already found the seven other miraculous holders, impressive." I went towards him and sighed, toning down my sassy tone. I said, "Master, I've missed you. The reason I left was because of my parents, they had found out about me being trained to be a spy and decided to take me to New York to have a new life and away from spy business. I tried talking to them but they never listened. One month ago, they died in a fire. I came to Paris to come back being a spy as I could and I had received information that he will fight in a while." I started having teary eyes. "I know- I know, you'll never forgive me for what I did to you but I deeply apologize."

Everyone was surprised at this. Master Fu looked at me and then smiled, "I could never be mad at you, you're like a granddaughter to me, you always had and always have. I forgive you and you can join the organization, again." I was shocked hearing him say this, I wiped my tears and said "Thank you."

The turtle miraculous holder said, "Sorry to interrupt but can we go eat dinner, now? I'm starving!!!!" Everyone laughed at him. "Well, I think someone here went to a mission with an empty stomach saying that he was starting a 'diet'", the fox miraculous holder said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, can we go now?" he said. They all went outside the room.

The black cat miraculous holder said, "You coming, Ladybug?" I nodded and went with him.