Chapter 3: Meet the group.

We went to a room that had a couch, a desk, a fireplace and a table with 6 chairs, etc. We sat on the couch and Nino said, "Hey babe," He went to a girl and kissed her. "Alya?!" I said, looking at my best friend who was also Nino's girlfriend, "You're a spy, too?!" Alya said, "Nice to see you too, Adrian. And yes I am a spy in fact I was a spy before Nino came. You must have the black cat miraculous, right?" she said. I nodded. "So can you guys explain me more about all of this?" I asked. They nodded. We all sat on the couch which was quite comfy.

Alya began:

"So listen, I have been a spy for 4 years. You must've met Master Fu. He is the guardian of the miraculouses and the leader. We are a secret organization to stop another organization called "Akuma". Their organization is evil and are trying to harm Paris's people but luckily because of our organization, we have stopped them but haven't put an end to them. We always wanted to tell you about this but we didn't want to put your life in danger."

"Okay, I  understand all of that, you and Master Fu said that some were already chosen who are they?" I asked.

Then Nino began:

"Well only eight of the miraculous holders have been found including all three of us. They are mostly in our class but not two of us. They are:

Alya who has the fox miraculous and she is also called "Rena Rouge."

I have the turtle miraculous and I am called "Carapace."

Alix who has the bunny miraculous and is also called "Bunnyx."

Kim who has the monkey miraculous and is also called "King Monkey."

Felix, your cousin, has the butterfly miraculous and is also-"

"Wait, my cousin, too!!!" I said.

Alya said, "Yes and would you let him continue?" She glared at me. I nodded.

Nino began again:

"Felix, your cousin, has the butterfly miraculous and is also called "Papillon."

Bridgette, Felix's girlfriend, has the peacock miraculous and is also called "Mayura."

You have the black cat miraculous and you can call yourself whatever you want."

I looked at my ring and said, "Chat Noir."

They smiled at me. I started, "But wait, you said there are eight miraculous holders. Who is the other one?"

They sighed. Alya said, "She is the first miraculous holder to which Master Fu gave the first miraculous. She had trained with him for the longest time and now is not a part of us. She left the organization with no word and never came back. She has the ladybug miraculous holder and calls herself "Ladybug." No one here has ever met her in normal life. We don't even know her identity. Only Master Fu does and he never told anyone."

'Wow," I said, "So who is the-"

I was interrupted by a knock. Nino went and opened the door. He said," Hey, guys!!"Kim, Alix, Felix and Bridgette came inside. "Hey, cous," Felix greeted me. "Hey, Felix or should I say Papillon," I replied. Felix put his hand behind his neck and said," Look Adrian, I'm sorry, we didn't tell you-" I cut him off, saying," I get it, Nino and Alya told me." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Kim, Alix and Bridgette greeted me and I greeted them back. We all sat down and then I began, "So I was asking that who was the other organization's leader?" Alix replied," He goes by the name "Hawk moth". He's trying to terrorize the city, to get our miraculouses. He akumatizes people and turns them into his minions. But luckily Hawk Moth has been remaining silent for a few years."

"Okay who is the second miraculous holder chosen?" I asked, curiously.

Felix said," Me and Bridgette is the third, Alix is the fourth, Alya is the fifth, Kim is the sixth, Nino is the seventh and you're the eighth." Kim said," So you know about Ladybug?"

I nodded. Bridgette said," I always wondered who she was." Felix said," Me too."

Alix said," I've heard that Master Fu kind a misses her. She was his first pupil after all. But man, wow, she left him, maybe Master Fu choose the wrong one." Felix replied, sternly," No, Master Fu gave the miraculous to the right person but the person uses it for the wrong purpose." Kim asked me," So what your spy name?" I replied," Chat Noir." Kim said," Nice." We fist bumped each other.

"What am I going to tell my father?" I asked. Felix replied," Oh, yeah, listen, your dad has to go to urgent business in New York which Master Fu planned out. You'll get his text right about... now." Just then, I got a text from my father saying he has to go for business and will be staying for about 2 years in New York. I was surprised." I am guessing you got the message," Felix said. "Umm, yeah," I replied.

Nino said," Well, you'll be staying here with us." I was shocked. "Wait, you all live here?" I asked, "But how?" Alya replied," We all have reasons why our parents can't stay with us. Because of Master Fu and don't ask how he does it but he just does." I nodded.

Nino stood up and said," Well, I'm tired and it's late so let's go to sleep. Adrian I'll show you your room." I said good night to my friends and followed Nino to my room. It had walls painted with black and green colours (A/N: and some other things I don't want to explain.)I said Good night to Nino and saw that my clothes and some other things were packed in a bag. Then, I flopped on my bed and went to sleep, quickly as it was 2:48 a.m.

Destination: Unknown

??: The black cat miraculous has been activated, I can sense it.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 3!!! So I will try publishing another chapter of "College"

Hope you guys have an awesome day and life. But gotta admit quarantine sucks.

Bug out

:)