Chapter 5:

No one's P.O.V:

2 weeks have passed and Adrian has grew stronger on his fighting skills. He was going to his room, to get some sleep when he again came across the room that had no label. But this time the door was unlocked and opened. He didn't want to go in without permission but you know what they say, Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

He went inside only to see Master Fu on the floor, having his back towards the bed and crying. He knew it wasn't his room as he had already gone to his room before. Master Fu said, "I know, you're there Adrian." Adrian said, "Sorry, I know I shouldn't have come here and ask you this question which I am going to ask but why are you here and crying." Master Fu smiled and patted on the wooden floor to sit beside him. He sat down beside him. Master Fu began:

"This room used to be Ladybug's."

He was shocked hearing him say that but he understood because when he looked around the walls were painted in red with black spots.

Master Fu continued:

"She was more than my pupil or a spy. She was more like a... granddaughter. I love and care about her with all my heart even if she isn't here. I've known her since she was 6. I miss her terribly."

He gave the old man a hug and he hugged back. Master Fu said, "Thank you for accompanying me but now you should go to sleep." He nodded and went outside the room.

Felix was standing beside a wall, "Hey." Adrian was startled but replied, calmly, "Hey." Felix said,  "I feel bad for him, the pesky bug is hurting him so much." Adrian sadly replied,""Your right." Felix shook his head and said good night to Adrian and they both went to their rooms to get some sleep.

A/N: Not an exciting or long chapter but I'll post more!!!!! Hope you guys had an awesome!!

Claws in.

:)