Chapter 11: What?

Adrien's P.O.V:

Marinette was feeling nervous about going to Master Fu. To be honest, I think Master Fu is glad she came back as they seem pretty close. I have to admit I am pretty curious to know what question she wants to ask but I want to be by her side to give her comfort. I was also very surprised that she was nervous as she seems like a pretty confident person.

Now, we were in front Master Fu's door. Marinette hesitated to knock but I told her to go on and so she did. We heard a, "Come in," and went inside. We sat at the carpet as Master Fu sat in front of us. He smiled at us, "So how can I help you?" I saw Marinette bite her bottom lip in nervousness. So I replied for her, "Marinette, here, has some questions that need to be answered."

She looks at me and takes a deep breath. "Master, since I left, I could always feel when the miraculouses were activated whether I am in my spy form or not. Why is that?" Master Fu replies, "Hmm, I think that you having the ladybug miraculous made you have extra strong qualities." So she knew when I got my miraculous.

"Why? I mean why only the ladybug miraculous does that?" she asked. I stayed their silent as I was only for company and I didn't mind. Master Fu replied, "Marinette, the ladybug miraculous was the earliest miraculous from all the other ones and is also the miraculous of creation hence it is the strongest miraculous. And you also are the first miraculous holder that I gave the miraculous to. Any more questions?" I was shocked to know she was the strongest but she did just beat Felix, sooo yeah...

"I can see and feel different auras of each different miraculous holders. How is that possible?" she asked. Master Fu widened his eyes in shock of the question and asked in a serious tone, "How long have you been able to do that?" "Umm, since the day you guys 'captured' me. When I looked at each person, I could feel and see there Auras. Everyone had different colored ones and different abilities that make them special and I could also see which miraculous all of them had." Marinette replied.

Master Fu was surprised for sure but then smiled warmly at her, "Well, than congratulations!!" We both asked in union, "What?"

He still had the smile and said, "Marinette, only the leader or soon to be leader can have that ability. I got that ability when I was 25 but looks like you got it way earlier than me." Then, I asked, "So what does that mean?"

Marinette then widened her eyes as realization struck her. She replied, "That means I am the next leader," she looked quite shocked herself. Master Fu said, "Indeed she is and we should tell everyone and have a congratulations party for our soon to be leader."

I was surprised but Marinette looked even more surprised. She then said, "Thank you for your time but we should go now." And she stood up and so did I. She still looked shocked and I don't blame her.