Chapter 8: Introduction

Ladybug/Marinette's P.O.V:

At the dining room

Everyone had transformed back except me. "Hey, I don't think we've properly met. So, uh, my name is Adrien Agreste." the cat miraculous holder said bowing down to show chivalry. Everyone introduced me to themselves. "So, who are you?" Felix asked. "Yeah, you've been a mystery to us all."

(A/N: I am reminding that Master Fu isn't in the room, yet)

I said, "Well, ah, wait, Master Fu never told you guys who I am?" They all shook their heads. "No, we asked him a couple of times, but he never told us." Alix said, "Who are you?" I awkwardly looked at them and then looked down. I said, "If Master Fu didn't tell you who I am then you don't need to." I was interrupted by Master Fu coming in the room and saying," You can tell them who you are and the reason I didn't tell them was because... I hoped one day you'd tell them yourself. So go on."

I nodded and said, "Spots off." I detransformed and said, "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I am 17 years old." Adrien took my hand and kissed it, saying, "Well hello Buginette." I took my hand away and popped his nose, saying, "Flirt."

We laughed and all of us talked, I had a lot of fun in a long time. And these people seemed nice.

After dinner, Adrien was taking me to my room. I went inside and said, "It hasn't changed one bit and I bet my luggage is already here." I was right.

He came in and said, "You missed this place, didn't you?" I replied, "How could I not? But now I am very tired and need to go to sleep." He said, leaving the room, "Of course, I need my beauty sleep as well."

I stopped him and said, "Thanks for keeping me company tonight." He smiled at me and said, "No problem," and he left. I looked around and flopped on my bed to go to sleep.