15

Your POV: 

It was another hour of mostly talking amongst the six of us, and then the bus stopped. We were there, at the venue. Oli and I were there last two off the bus, and he led me through the parking lot, which was filled with other buses. I looked all around, taking in everything I saw. And that's when Oli pulled me into him.

"Why'd you-" 

But Oli pointed to the large metal pole I'd almost run into, and I felt stupid. I looked down in embarrassment while he lead me backstage. I sat on a box that I'd found, which I soon realized was on wheels, while they commenced their pre-show rituals. 

When there was five minutes until the show, Oli told me to go into the audience, but to stand in the front row. 

"I can't just go into the front row, " I told him. 

"I'll be attacked, and so will all of you, but maybe a little bit less. Will one of you guys make sure that she gets a spot in front? " Oli requested. 

Matt stood up and motioned for me to follow him. Unfortunately, much to Oli's prediction, people started screaming and grabbing for Matt. He screamed over their shouts. "WILL YOU PEOPLE MOVE?! " 

He lifted the rope holding then back and pushed me into the front. "Of all of Oli's crazy plans... " He muttered, shaking his head. 

I was starting to get attacked, but Matt saved me with some words. "SHE STAYS THERE! ON OLI'S REQUEST! " 

Not everyone stopped, but some people backed off, and Matt returned backstage. I learned forward, trying to blend in the with everyone else. The band, minus Oli, walked on and took their positions, greeted with screams from the crowd, which must've went back a mile. It was bigger than any other concert I'd ever been to. People were pushing into me like bumper cars, both on purpose and on accident. Then Oli walked on stage, and I was nearly pushed into the security. 

These people were insane. 

"How are you guys feeling?! Are you ready?! " Oli shouted, he was greeted by as loud roar from the enormous crowd. "Damn, there's a lot of  you guys. I guess that means I'll have to scream a little fucking LOUDER! " 

And I think my eardrums just burst. This was by far the absolute loudest concert I've ever been to, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure everyone else will be deaf and shouting later too. 

Oli walked back and forth, screaming incomprehensible things into the microphone, but getting cheers after nearly every word. Until finally he said something that I understood. "This first song is called Antivist! " 

And the crowd shouted every single word with him. Talk about a fan base. But it wasn't like I wasn't right there with the best of them, losing myself in every part of the song. When it ended, the roar from the mass of people was louder than Oli's screaming. 

"Alright, alright! This song is named after one of our favorite curse words, and one of our favorite things to do, " He shouted, winking so briefly that most people probably wouldn't have noticed. "Say it with me now!" And then everyone screamed at him the dirty little word that they all knew so well."Fuck!" 

And that's when the song started up. 

After about an hour of craze, the concert was over. It was insane. I wasn't exactly sure where to go though. I knew I couldn't leave the venue with the rest of the crowd, but I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get backstage again without getting stopped by security or something. 

Then Oli came around and took me by the arm. I was backstage with the band again within minutes. "Did you like the show? " He said quietly, being careful not to strain his voice. 

I nodded, feeling my sore throat. "It was amazing, " I whispered. Oli took a long drink of water from the bottle in his hand, while I looked around for one that wasn't already claimed. Even though I hadn't been doing as much as everyone else had, I was still a sweaty mess with a sore throat that needed a drink. 

My eyes finally found one, and I took a drink, the bottle sweating all over my hand. "What are the songs for the next show? " I asked, my voice coming back. 

"Now if we tell you that, what would the surprise be? " Lee answered. Jordan nodded in agreement. 

"How much longer until the next show anyway? " I asked, trying to make conversation. 

Oli held up two fingers. "Two hours, I think. " He came over to me and slung his arm around me, grinning. "You almost got killed out there, babe. " 

I blushed. "It wasn't my fault. They attacked on their own accord. " 

Oli winked at me, one side of his mouth turning up. "But of course. " 

*almost two hours later*

"You're going out there by yourself this time, I'm not doing that twice, " Matt said to me. 

I looked down. "Sorry about that. " 

"I don't blame you. They're crazy sometimes. But just show them this-" He held a marker to my arm and signed it. "You're with us, they won't say another word. " 

I nodded, feeling slightly euphoric. I was with them. Then I left with a newfound confidence. I squeezed my way right to the front of the audience, showing the signature whenever I was questioned. 

And the concert began similarly to the last one. Oli shouting nonsense, controlling the crowd with only a few words. 

By the end of the concert, my arm was a black mess from all of the sweaty bodies that had rubbed the signature off. This time, I just walked away from the crowd, until I was taken by Oli. "Come on, we're going back to the bus. " I felt gross, and I told Oli so. 

"I can't just stay like this all night, " I complained. 

"Fine, fine. You can shower first, but we're partying all night afterwards, " He said.