16

A/n: oh my fucking Jesus! Over a hundred views in a week?! I appreciate it so fucking much! I promise to write even better to keep you guys hooked! 

Your POV: 

After taking a shower like I'd requested, Oli greeted me right after I exited the bathroom. Well, if greetings involved a soft kiss that has whispers of affection in it anyway. But it took me forever to noticet hat he was picked me up. "Cross your ankles love, " He whispered in my ear. 

I felt the attention sink in in that moment as he carried me to one of the benches and sat with me on his lap. Dear God, this was embarrassing. "Vodka! Vodka! " Jordan shouted, walking through the bus like a drunken idiot. How was he already drunk? He handed Oli an entire bottle when Oli held his hand out. 

"Thanks mate. " Oli looked at the band, raising the bottle. "To us! " He said. They all raised their bottles and cups in the toast. "Hey Matt? " 

Both Matts looked up in response. 

"Can you get me a red cup? " He requested. And then both Matts gave him a red cup, to which Oli handed one to me. He poured the thing almost entirely filled with vodka, and did the same to his own cup. "And for you my darling, to us, " He said so only we could hear. We tapped our cups together, and I felt the vodka start talking about halfway through the cup. 

At this point, Oli had barely drank any of his, but he seemed interested in getting drunk with everyone else. I began to play with his fingers. "Your eyes are so pretty, " I said, looking into his brown eyes. 

Oli cupped one of my cheeks. "Do you have any idea how much this is going to kill me? " He asked, staring into my eyes, but at the end his eyes flicked to my lips, and then back to my eyes again. 

I looked at him, unable to understand what he'd meant. And too buzzed to care. I learned forward and kissed him gently, breaking it within seconds. Oli pouted, taking a large sip of his drink. It had already been almost an hour, and nothing interesting had happened yet, other than mostly the band acting like weirdos every so often. 

Suddenly, Oli grabbed my hand with the I'd been playing with and pulled my head to his. He kissed me with so much need I couldn't begin to think what was going through his mind. 

Oli POV: 

I  couldn't take it anymore. I'd been really good so far, trying not to kissed her when we were getting drunk, mostly for fear of what exactly I might do or say, but I snapped. She was just so kissable. I didn't know how else to tell her how much I loved her and wanted her at the moment.

I broke the kiss just ask abruptly as I'd started it, drinking a little bit more vodka. I hoped this didn't give us poisoning. We'd both only had 8 ounces, and it's taking quite a while to drink it. I could see in (y/n) 's lightweight eyes that she was nearly already drunk though. 

Lee came over, clearly drunk, and began talking to us in slurs. "You guys are so fucking cute I wanna throw up. Do you want something else to drink? We've gotta six pack over there somewhere. But we might end up drinking it all... " 

"Just one bottle, " I said to him, ignoring the first comment. I pulled (y/n) closer to me, wanting to kiss her like I had at the hospital again. The fact that I was starting to feel a little drunk was of no help in restraint. Lee came back with the bottle, handing it to me. I took a swig and then gave it to (y/n). "Have a sip? " I offered. 

She took a long sip and then returned it to me. Beer was relatively light, so I wasn't worried about feeling drunk after either of us drinking it. I looked at her, seeing her eyes filled with confusion. "Why did you mean earlier? " 

I shrugged, pretending to have just been talking nonsense earlier. I knew exactly what she was talking about, I just didn't want her to understand. 

"Did you mean you wanted this? " She asked, tone a little bit different than anything I'd ever heard her say before, and then she leaned forward and kissed me. 

Now she had me unable to stay away, because I slid my tongue into her mouth, and was sliding my hands down her back. I moved down her jawline, trailing wet kisses down to her neck. I had to find the spot. I had to. 

Finally, my lips landed on just the right spot, because she started talking. "O-o-oli! Please. Not there." But it was too late, because the mark had already been left. I traced the tiny bruise I'd left and saw her blush darkly. I kissed her lips gently to tie the bow... 

"I'm sorry, " I said, hanging my head in shame. I did feel bad I'd embarrassed her, honestly. 

She took another  sip of some other liquid she'd found laying around. I'd no idea who drank out of that. She slid her hands under my shirt. "I suppose it's fine. But... " She drew lazy circles down the front of my stomach, and I felt a thousand electric bolts zip through me. 

"D-d-don't do that! Please. " 

She stopped, observing my reaction carefully. "I suppose we both have our limits then, " She smirked and then rested her head on my chest. "I'm tired. " 

"But it's barely even eleven yet. C'mon. We're staying up all night. " 

****

A/n: that chapter got a tiny, tiny bit sexual. Don't expect more of that  bc it's a fluffy story with an actual plotline.