18

Your POV: 

"You brought me to a Sleeping with Sirens concert?! " I shouted excitedly at Oli. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think I like him even more. I'd been dying to go to see them for three years now, but the tickets always sold out too fast when the came to Europe. 

"Of course my love. " I was still staring at Oli in awe when there was a very loud uproar from the crowd. I looked up and saw the Kellin Quinn. Standing on stage. A few feet away from me. It was an indescribable happiness that I felt in that moment. I felt Oli squeeze my hand affectionately, while I listened to Kellin introduce the show and the the first song. It was a classic, and the perfect song in that moment, because the song they were playing was If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. 

I looked over at Oli affectionately, but then I spotted the man next to him. The familiar long, brown hair, the nose piercing. "Vic? " I asked. 

The man, Vic Fuentes, turned around with a finger to his lips. "Don't tell anyone," He whispered. 

"Why are you here? " I asked him. 

"To see the show obviously. Now tell me why you're here, " He said, talking to Oli. 

"Same as you, to see the show, with her, " He said. And that was all the more conversation we had with Vic, because all three of us joined the crowd in singing along and moving our hands to the beat. 

The next song was Postcards and Polaroids. Was this like, the romance setlist or something? But the song sounded amazing either way. I'd been singing along super quietly so that even Oli couldn't hear me. I didn't want anyone to know I could sing. 

Finally, Kellin introduced a really popular song among the fans. "This song goes out to anyone who's been left my their mother or father! Because if you're man enough to bring a life into this world, than you should be man enough to stick around and see how they turn out! " And then the song, A Trophy Father's Trophy Son, began. 

"Father, father tell me where have you been? " I sang along, this time not watching my volume as much. Oli heard me singing, I knew he did. Because I  that moment he looked over and smiled softly at me. 

This was the best date ever. 

When the concert finally ended, Oli and I left to return to the tour bus, where we came to realize the door to get in was locked. Oli knocked on it roughly. "Open the door! " He shouted when no one answered. "Dammit! I forgot my keys." 

Thankfully, within ten minutes Nicholls came over to us from our side of the door, with his keys out. "What'd you do, forget your keys? " 

"Yeah. But what happened to everyone else? " Oli asked, entering the bus. 

"Matt and Lee went to go drinking, and I thought Jordan was in here... " 

There was a note on the floor in front of us from Jordan. "He went to join them. Where did you go? " Oli asked, reading the note. 

"I went to go relieve myself somewhere besides this tiny bus, if you wanted to know so badly, " He said. 

I stuck my tongue out. "Too much information, Matt. " 

"Well you're the ones who asked, " He said, shrugging and walking into the kitchenette. 

I walked away from Oli and went to call up (bff/n). 

"What's up? "

"I love Sleeping with Sirens. "

"You saw them without me?! " She said, both shocked and excited. 

"Oli took me to see them."

"Okay, okay. So I have a list of questions. Is Kellin's voice really that high? "

"Yes, much to your incorrectness." 

"It's too high to be real! Did they play JD and AH? " 

"Yup, first song. "

"How fitting. Do they really play guitar after Kellin says something Earth-shattering? " 

I laughed. "Earth-shattering? Listen. This is Kellin Quinn we're talking about. Him breathing is Earth-shattering. But in response, yes. " 

"I'm satisfied. So let's discuss some drama. I saw Oli's story last night. No on can stop talking about you. " 

"I'm ignoring it, and so is Oli, " I said, with finality in my words. I didn't really want to talk about it. 

"I totally get it. But seriously, don't listen to the haters. They're just jealous because you're so much better than they are. " 

"But I'm not, really. "

"Anyone else would totally make a huge deal out of everything that you're doing right now. I think your composure totally makes you better. " 

I stayed quiet. "How's your fiancé? After the self-harm thing... "

"He's not stopping yet, but he's cutting less and less. It's small steps, but still steps nonetheless. "

I smiled even though she couldn't see. "Happy to hear that. And what about you? How are you taking all of this?"

"Kind of to heart. I keep finding myself blaming myself for it, " Her voice caught a little bit. "But I'm okay. Really. Now go back to America and enjoy it. While you're there. " 

"Yeah, " I said, feeling my own voice catch. I missed home, but I didn't want to leave either. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay? "

"Okay. That'll be great. I'll talk to you then, bye. " I hung up, not wanting to hease her say goodbye. I just didn't like the finality in the word goodbye. It was too depressing. I hoped the rest of the tour was as exciting as the beginning, because I'd live the dream for the next two months if that was true. 

Can You Feel My Heart (Oli Sykes x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara