21

Oli POV: 

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I made sure the the rest of the band was going to be here on time. If they weren't, then everything would be ruined. Not that everything wasn't already kind of screwed up. It wasn't exactly supposed to happen like this, but I did want things to be spoiled a second time. (Y/n) just couldn't get here early. 

Your POV: 

When I woke up that morning, the first thing I did was get ready. I wasn't going to the hospital today because (bff/n) had asked me not to. She'd said that she and Austin were going on a date to celebrate his recovery. I honored this, understanding because I had my own boyfriend. I was sitting around, watching a bunch of Oli's music videos when I was called by Matt. 

He never called me. Hell, I didn't even know he had my number. What was up with him? "What's wrong? Is Oli okay? " I asked before he could get two words out. 

"Nothing and I'm pretty sure he's okay. But I had to tell you something about Oli. It's urgent. " 

"Okay." Now I was really worried. 

"He's madly in love with you. Please be careful with him, (y/n). "

I fell back into my chair, relaxing. It was just that. 

"I'm serious. I've been wanting to tell you that since you two got together, but just never found the time. I trust you, truly. But I don't want to see him heart broken." 

"Of course. I'll be good to him, Matt. Now, you've got a plane to catch. "

"Yeah, I know. So, I'll be off then. Bye. " And he hung up. That was sort of strange. But, then again, it was kind of nice that Matt carried so much for Oli. 

*time skip*

I wonder if I ever told Oli that I don't have a car. Either way, I ended up taking the bus within walking distance of the address he'd given to me, which seemed like a pretty secure place. Was this where he lived? I saw a doorbell, and decided to ring it. Oli answered the door, pulling me inside. 

"Welcome my darling. Follow me, " He said, leading me through the house. It was pretty clean, modern. Definitely not what I'd put him in though. Maybe I just pictured him living elsewhere. When we got to a certain point, he put his hands over  my eyes. "I'll lead you. Just don't look. " 

I smiled as we got closer. This must've been something really special for him to do this. Eventually, he sat me down in a glass orb that was suspended from the ceiling and filled with pillows. The band was set up in front of me. I still couldn't figure out what the surprise was. 

"I wanted to perform this for you yesterday, as a debut and in a confession of my love for you. Unfortunately, certain circumstances kept me from doing so, so I thought of the next best thing. This song is for you, (y/n). I really hope that you like it, " Oli said affectionately, walking to join his band. He wrote a song for me?! 

(A/n: for full effect, play follow you while reading this portion) 

The introduction sounded different than anything I'd ever heard from them before. But it was different in a way that I liked. I was enjoying the sound, when Oli's voice cut in. 

"My head is haunting me, and my heart feels like a ghost. I need to feel something, 'cause I'm still so far from home. Cross your heart, and hope to die, promise me you'll never leave my side. " 

I already loved the song. 

"Show me what I can't see when the spark in your eyes is gone. You've got me on my knees I'm your one man cult. Cross my heart, and hope to die, promise you I'll never leave your side. " 

Oh my god. Oli... 

"'Cause I'm telling you, you're all I need. I promise you, you're all I see. 'Cause I'm telling you, you're all I need. I'll never leave. " 

I could feel myself swaying back and forth while the smile on my face just kept getting bigger. I love this man so much. 

"So you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, 'cause I'm under your spell. And you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you, I will follow you. " 

I think the happy tears started falling right then. 

"Come sink into me, and let me breathe you in. I'll be your gravity, you be my oxygen. So dig two graves, 'cause when you die, I swear I'll be leaving by your side. " 

The tears fell harder. I wanted to tell him. I had to tell him how I felt.

"So you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, 'cause I'm under you spell. And you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you. So you can drag me through hell, if t meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, 'cause I'm under you spell. And you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you, I will follow you. " 

There was a slight instrumental part next, and I was beaming at Oli so much that it hurt. 

"I will follow you, I will follow you, " Oli cut in, before his voice cut out again. 

And then there was a slowdown, and his voice took over the remainder of the song. 

"So you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, 'cause I'm under you spell. And you can throw me to the flames. I ill follow you, I will follow you. " 

I clapped as hard as I possibly could when the song faded out. I ran to Oli, and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. He kissed me back before it ended, and then I said the words that I'd never told him before. "I love you, Oli. I love you so much. " 

His eyes grew wide. "I love you too. " 

Nicholls clapped. "The first 'I love yous! '" He said. "I'm proud to say that I now have twenty bucks, " He said, holding his hand out to Jordan. 

"You guys bet on this? " Oli asked. 

"I said that you would say it first, " Jordan confessed. "And Matt said that (y/n) would. But the Lee said that you two would say it in the tour, so he owes both of us twenty bucks." Matt and Jordan both held their hands out for Lee's money. 

I looked at Matt. "You didn't bet anything? " 

"Nah, because I knew that either way you two would end up saying it within three months. I should've though, I would've been making sixty bucks. " 

I laughed, smiling up at Oli. "I promise to follow you too, my spellbound lover, " I told him. 

He bent down and kissed me again, sealing one of the happiest moments of my life. 

♪♡♪♡♪

The end! 

Total word count, including this and author's notes: 21,250 words

Thank you for reading! 

Always and forever, 

Madeline