Chap 1-Destiny

In the serenade of the black, the stars are a choir; they are lights that sing in infinite patterns. Sometimes eyes need music, and the darker the night the sweeter the song. A philosopher once said that you can't save someone from their destiny, from what they were created for; what you can do is make it easier for them, bring more joy, less pain. You can walk some of their path with them, you can protect them from the demons who would end their mission too soon. And for those moments is the measure of who you truly are, the key to your own mission, the answer to who you are and whom you serve...

*Just a quick and simple recommendation ;) You can listen to the music video on top of the chapter while reading. It makes the reading even more enjoyable!*

It was the end of November and especially tonight, the coldness made everyone tighten their clothes around them

It was the end of November and especially tonight, the coldness made everyone tighten their clothes around them. The lights from the traffic lights and street lights left reflections on the store windows which were always reminding us that this was reality. Not too long ago, the sky decided to clean the lifeless smell of this city and gave it a wash,making the floors all wet. Moreover, after the rain, the air smelled so fresh that you might think spring was approaching. Everyone was hurrying to go home and their shadows fused with darkness before heading to their own refuge. In this city of New York, the night has always been a paradise for those who wanted to release or hide their anger, their sadness and their stress. 

Mark, a freshman from the best University in the city, is walking alone in the darkness. He is like an abandoned dog, having no idea where he is going. At this moment, the rain begins to fall again making the silence more remarkable. It's so quiet that you can hear him sobbing whenever you are at the end of the street or stand just across the street. It is raining even harder than earlier and the drops of rain merge with the tears of Mark that fall slowly on his cheeks. He is crying with his heart out. This young man seems so hopeless, alone and lost. He wants to go home so badly and hug his parents with his arms, but he can't. Mark doesn't have a home anymore, his whole world has crashed before his own eyes. Right now, his heart feels like it has been piercing by a silver sword, aching continually with pain—he just lost both of his parents. They died in an accident while doing a mission a few hours ago.

Mark's parents were policemen. More precisely, his father was the captain of FBI and his mother, a secret agent that worked most of the time aboard. Without a doubt, those are extremely dangerous jobs for both of them. They have been working so hard and trying to protect their son away from all the dangers linked to their work over the past few years, but guess the god thought it was time for them to take a break. " And Took Their Souls With Him To The Heaven", it's what Can, one of his best friends told him when he knew about this tragedy.

//In the meanwhile, on the opposite side of the city//

"Hey! Watch out!! screamed King when he saw the policemen pointed their guns towards him and his partner

"Hey! Watch out!! screamed King when he saw the policemen pointed their guns towards him and his partner. The police shout without any hesitation. "They are too many, we can't take them down."

"F*vk! I told them to not make this meeting too obvious and now what? Even the police are here! What's the use of them if they can't even do such a small thing?!" a handsome man replied with irritation in his voice. He was bleeding all over his body and there were clearly a lot of scratches on his clothes, but it couldn't stop him from dodging the rain of bullets. On the other side, even though the night was chilled, it did not affect the sweat to drop gently from his forehead to his chest and wet his brand-name suit that has become crumpled due to strenuous exercise. The thin layer of fabric swung up and down regularly with the rythme of his rough breath.

"Bro listen, even if you are cursing them right now, it won't help us and the rest of our team to get out of this trouble," King screamed in order to speak with his angry partner on the other side of the car.

"Then what should I do? Surrender to those stupid policemen and let them take all of our things?? Don't even think about it. Do you know how hard it was for me to convince the boss of the Red Phoenix to let me take care of his money? Well, I mean drugs."

The sound of men fighting each other and the loud noise of those firing guns took over what the young man just said. Surely, he wasn't happy about this situation: he might lose 2 billions of profits if his gang can't win this fight against the police.

Today was actually the last day of November. The last month of the year would begin after roughly 2 hours. It was almost past eleven but the night seemed still very long for Mark and the fearless man who was also known as the leader of the biggest mafia in NY—Vee.

(Plss give me some feedback about what do you think about this story and how can I improve it thank uuu🥰)