Chap 5- Approach

You slashed at me with betrayal,
I'll parry with my vengeance.

*Please play the music video at the top to experience a more enjoyable moment ;) if u want lol*

// 7 PM, At La Nobile//

[Can's POV]

The meeting with the Phiravich took place at the same restaurant. Each time that something bad happened, it was somehow always in this restaurant. I hated being there, the fake smiles on the waiters' faces, the shining light from the expensive lamps and the red velvet carpet made me want to throw up. The only thing that relieved the heavy mood was their cleaning system. I had to admit, their cleaning works were well done. People often told me that I suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder because I was obsessed with sanitation and felt compelled to clean excessively. But if you asked my opinions, I would simply answer that I just couldn't stand those dirty things made contact with my body. It disgusted me.

We showed up 15 min earlier than expected and it gave me some time to gather my thoughts. Yes, after 16 years, I was going to meet him again. After 16 years of hatred and regrets, the goddess of luck finally smiled at my side giving me a chance to get my revenge. When I heard the waiters welcoming somebody at the entry of La Nobile, I knew immediately that they had arrived: The Phiravich. I checked my watch on my left wrist: 7:07 PM. Undoublty, tonight was going to be long and interesting, I could smell my anticipation in the air: sweet, but spicy (tbh I don't know how u could smell sweet and spicy but u know what? It's Can so guess he can do this lmao).

My eyes were already searching for him in the crowd of people before I realized. There he was, Tin Phiravich standing right before me, greeting my parents with manners. Then, he turned his face towards me. He didn't really change after all these years and his facial expression was still as cold as I could remember. He looked directly in my eyes, but he said nothing. So, I waited. I didn't what to be the first one to begin the conversation, however, I could feel his eyes fixed so intensely on me that if it continued, I would have two holes on my handsome face. That was when I decided to break the ice before the room transformed into Antarctica.

"It is been a while, isn't it?"

And guess what? He just fucking ignored me. I wouldn't lie, the volcano of anger inside me was about to explode.

[Tin's POV]

The moment I stepped into the restaurant, I knew that something was wrong. It didn't feel right. The atmosphere was chill and fancy as always, but I just felt really uneasy. The last time this happened was when I was 15 years old and went out for my first mission as a member of the team Russia Roulette, alone. I almost got killed and kicked out by the leader since the enemies caught me and it caused a lot of unnecessary troubles. Why didn't they just let me die? Well, the only reasonable possibility was because of my skills; the skills of aiming perfectly at other people's skulls with a sniper rifle and shot without pity. They ironically saved my life.