Chap 2-"Hi, Nice to meet you"

Every villain is a hero in his own story.

*Just a quick and simple recommendation ;) You can listen to the music video on top of the chapter while reading. It makes the reading even more enjoyable!*

The rain was still pouring outside and it seemed that it wouldn't stop soon. Mark was in a bar called "Black Panther" where he drank alone in the back of the building. He hadn't made up his mind yet even though he had already finished multiple bottles of beer. His heart continued to ache from the pain of his parent's death.

Mark:" Most people come to this bar to release their sadness because they broke up or something. I came here because I have nothing left. Even if I die tonight or disappear from this world the next morning, nobody is ever gonna notice it." He chuckled sarcastically before taking another shot of whiskey. "How ironic".

Right after his sentence, someone was making a scene in the bar causing the atmosphere to be more intense, and strangely more heartbroken

Right after his sentence, someone was making a scene in the bar causing the atmosphere to be more intense, and strangely more heartbroken. Mark sighed profoundly and he looked at the owner of this mess hoping that it would kindly help his sadness fade away.

Some random girl: "How dare you to do something like this to me?! Do you even know how much I lov-"

Mark didn't care about what she was going to say after. He didn't know why, but somehow this girl reminded him of his kind mother and this thought annoyed him a lot. Feeling like the bar was gradually becoming more and more unbearable, Mark put his earphones on and played his favourite playlist which he liked to listen whenever something bad happened. He walked out of the bar and started wandering around the streets without any thought of where he was going. The playlist ended with a song called "Apologize" and as he was going to restart the song, *BAM* a loud sound had caught his attention.

Mark: "Argh what the heck is this sound, it just ruined the mood. Can this night to get any worse? Can't a guy down in sorrows in peace and quie-"

*BAM BAM*

Before he could finish his cursing, two other sounds were hovering over the pier. Since he had helped both of his parents working in the police office sometimes, he possessed some basic knowledge about weapons. Then, an alarm sounded in his heart: " The gunshots! " he shouted.

//A few minutes earlier//

King: "we don't have much time left. If you still can't find a solution, then I will be the one to decide what we are gonna do next." But what Vee didn't know about was that whenever the idea he came up, King would refuse it because he knew that his boss would never abandon this secret meeting with this group in the South called Ice Bear. However, if Vee was willing to put his own life and his team's life in danger, then it meant that this deal was indeed important. Still, King clearly didn't agree with Vee even though he hadn't complained about a thing yet and suddenly, an evil idea was now growing bigger and bigger inside his mind. 

He moved a little bit closer towards Vee. 

Vee: "Well, no need to panic. We still got some bullets to fire at those assholes."

King: "Stop pretending that you are fine. I know you are stressing out about this situation just like me. Man, who do you think I am?? I wasn't only playing around after following you all these years. I can sense with my nose when you are lying or not."

A little more...

Vee: "Bullshit, you are not a dog ok? Stop with this nonsense and use your small brain to think about how we are going to solve this problem. Right. Now."

And Almost...

King: "Boss, as you wish!"

King suddenly pushed Vee off the bridge and he fell into the cold water. 

"This is the best solution...sorry boss. You wouldn't listen to me even if I choose to discuss with you about my....", he was trying to come up with a suitable word to describe his plan. "My magnificent plan." Then he bent over from the bridge and cried:

King: "Please don't try to kill me! You know that this is the best for our team." He was going back to deal with the police when suddenly, he had something else to say:

King: "Bro, you still love me right?" He wasn't waiting for an answer but in case Vee had heard that although he was now below the bridge, somewhere in the cold water. King prayed that if he actually received his message, it could make him think about all the good moments they have passed together and made Vee remembered how good he was as a friend in order to not kill him when he came back because he knew: Vee would be really mad. But without wasting any more time, he returned to his team and shouted:

King: "Guys! Grab everything you can. We are gonna leave!"

A young member of the gang: " But P' what about the Boss? He will never abandon those boxes and-."

King: "Vee isn't here anyone. Right now everyone obeys my order! We are gonna back up!"

The whole team: "Yes, Sir!"

[Vee's POV]

This asshole...how dare he just push me off that freaking bridge?! Does he even remember that I don't know how to swim? I tried to stand up once I arrived at the shallow water but then, I slipped and twisted my ankle...For god's sake, why does it have to be right now?? And it's like my misfortune isn't bad enough, my clothes are now completely soaked with a strange smell and it's cold as hell since I am wet all over my body.

Suddenly, I saw a boy running by and without hesitation, I called him. He was obviously startled about my presence, but the situation doesn't give me too much time to think about it. When he turned his face towards me, my heart just skipped a beat and my whole mind just went blank losing the ability to speak.

So I said something stupid enough that gives me envy to die immediately: "Ummm... Hey, nice weather isn't it? Oh! And Nice to meet.....you??"

( Please give some feedbacks/share/vote/comment and telling me my grammar errors will be really appreciated!! They mean the world to me \(//∇//)\ TYSM FOR READING 😊)