Chap 3-"Let's Gamble"

The monetary system had murky and criminal features at its birth, and since then it has spread like a virus around the globe, responsible for unimaginable sums of misery and death.

*Just a quick and simple recommendation ;) You can listen to the music video on top of the chap 3 while reading. It makes the reading even more enjoyable!*

Far away from all the civilization stood an extraordinarily luxurious mansion under the name of the Kijworaluk's family. Almost everyone in the world has at least heard of this name one time or has seen their success on the TV because they are always active in the political world as well as the economy's. This wealthy family holds many stocks and owns many large companies in different kinds of markets. Undoubtedly, there existed many gossips about them which involved most of the time the family's one and only child: Can Kijworaluk. He could obtain everything he desired since he was born. Can is a perfect example of what people usually called a Spoiled Kid.

On the other hand, it wasn't really his fault because he doesn't have any siblings. So, it means that once his parents retired or died, everything and I mean absolutely everything would go directly under Can's name: houses, companies, bars, stocks, casinos, money, women, cars, etc. (I wrote women but I don't have any discriminational thought !) He will literally live a life that every man dream of. His parents are very protective of him since he has the responsibility to keep extending the Kijworaluk's bloodline. But what Can's parents don't know about is that Can doesn't like girls. He likes men.

He likes the type of man that resembles Ram; his bodyguard. Ram was by Can's side since he was born and he was much taller than Can even though he was just 2 years older than him. However, Can will never fall in love with Ram, he knows him too well, too well to have any feelings towards him. It might seem surprising, but Can was actually never involved in a relationship and he didn't stress about it. He believes that once he has found his lifetime partner, he wouldn't dare to refuse him due to his position in this society.  Well, who knows?

Ram: "Young Master, it's time

Ram: "Young Master, it's time." He bent lightly to tie Can's tie before stepping back and hand over his blazer. "The car has already arrived downstairs."

Can: "hmm" He hummed softly to indicate that he heard the message. Before leaving, he cast a last glance at himself in the mirror: a young man with elegant outfits, carefully combed hair and aristocratic aura radiated throughout his body. "Handsome" he mumbled slowly.

The car drove quickly in the darkness of the night. The rain was still pouring and the only sound that kept destroyed this quiet atmosphere was Ram's sexy and magnetic voice.

Ram: "According to the report by the third group, there are people who deliberately made trouble in the North of City and it can seriously affect the projects we work with the Compagnie Blue Ocean if we don't do something about it." he finished this sentence and paused a little, then he looked up a little. As usual, Can wasn't paying attention and he didn't care about that either. Ram sighed quietly before continuing his report to the young master.

"Also, tomorrow at four o'clock in the afternoon, we have a meeting with the Phiravich's family to talk about your marriage with their daught-"

Can: "Wait, what?? He was so surprised that he almost spilled the champagne out of his wineglass. " You know damn well that I don't like women. What's the point of meeting them if there's zero possibility that this marriage is gonna happen?" said Can with an unhappy and confused face. "It is such a waste of time. Ram, cancel it for me."

Ram: " I am afraid that I could not do this. Your father especially told me to guarantee your presence at tomorrow's meeting. However, there might have someone who will catch your interest, young master." Can raised his eyebrows slightly.

Can: "What do you mean?" he replied with a little excitation in his voice.

Ram: " The son of Phiravich's family will also be attending this meeting." Can opened his mouth as he was going to say something but before he could pronounce a sound, Ram quickly continued.

"His name is Tin Phiravich."

Can stopped immediately after hearing the name, and for a second a trace of sadness crossed his eyes. There was a quick silence before he suddenly started laughing and the driver almost drove the car into the street light. He leaned slightly back in his comfortable chair and with one hand, he handsomely pushed his hair backward. Then he said to Ram:

"Hey Ram, do you wanna gamble?"

(Omg it took forever to finish this chapter lamp Plz let me know in the comment what do u think about it and thank u in advance for Voting and Sharing this story!! ;)