ch 3: Behave or taste the whip

'

It was pretty early the next day, around seven am.
Despite it was early in the morning, the sun rays are still shining warmly at Wade who unlocks the lock to the storm cellar.
Today he wears a grey pullover where its hood was covering part of his face.

( Don't you think you could hide your ugly face from anyone...)

Wade grits the teeth when the locks gets unlocked.
"... Shut up-... Don't start in the morning..." he hisses, and puts the lock in the pocket of his pants.
Then he opened the doors, and starts walking down through the stairs with a basket in the hand.

The burn marked man places the basket on the green table.
Then he glances toward the direction where the exhausted man sits on the knees with the head hanging heavily while the arms were hanging a bit over the head. There the arms were a bit spread apart due the placement of the chains.

Wade's heart starts pounding faster.
It looks as Peter was tired, as he hasn't slept at all...

Beautiful view, haha

Venom's voice startled him a little.
But few seconds later his lips curled into a grin.
"... You think?-..." he whispers since he doesn't wants to alert Peter yet.

Of course!... Bitches as him, deserve getting punished~

(Yeah, he has right!)
[I agree!-... Peter hasn't been very nice around you... He surely deserves getting punished!]

Wade gets the lust to tell the boxes, they haven't been very kind either... But... Since he doesn't wants any fight in the morning, he swallows down those words.
Instead he walks over to Peter with same black, ripped jeans, he wore yesterday.

It wasn't until Wade was around a meter away from Peter, the brunette tilts the head up and looks tiredly at him.
Wade smirks, and kneels down next him where he cups the hand under Peter's chin.
"... Today we are behaving, right?"
Peter starts saying something who came out as muffled noises due the silicone ball prevents him to talk.

(Idiot!-... If you want him to talk... You must take the gag off of him...)

Wade rolls the eyes, and takes the gag off of the other.
Since Peter's mouth and jawbone were stiff from being frozen in same position over the night, he starts moving the mouth in slow movements until the limbs feel kinda soft and relaxed again.
The young man looks pleading at him.
"... I.... Pee..." he clears the throat with some difficulty to talk right now.

[Don't tell me he has wet himself... lol]
(HAHA!-... Then our baby boy would actually be our baby, haha)

Wade looks curiously down toward Peter's crotch. But since he couldn't see anything weird, he groped the hand gently against that part. He doesn't feel wet. Or damp.
Peter flinches where he inhales sharply.
The brunette grunts, and presses the thighs against each others while trembling a little.
Wade hums asking, and takes the hand away from him.
Peter looks pleading at him.
"... Need... To... Pee..." he explains with a blush on the cheeks.
And finally something clicks in Wade's head and he understands Peter's weird behavior.

Wade nods.
" Of course I wanna my baby boy to pee~..." he says in a humiliating voice as he was belittling him.
If Peter wasn't in need to urinate, he would gladly kick Wade in the face for mocking him... But-... If he makes any unnecessary movements, he might actually end up and wetting the pants... And no way he would satisfy Wade with such a thing!
So, Peter only responds by rolling the eyes.
Wade snickers, and runs a hand through Peter's messy hair.
"But you know-... I don't wanna take the risk you might run away from me... So, I will only unlock one of the handcuffs... And you have to pee where you are..." he tells him.
Peter gives him a nasty glare and doesn't like that information.
But since the bladder is cramping where it kinda feels as little urin is escaping out through the urethra, he nods in agreement.