ch 6; Peter is sick part one

One day, Wade is walking to the abounded house there Peter is tied up in the basement.
It was already evening and the blue, orange, yellow sky is turning into dark blue. Dark clouds are gathering in the sky and makes it darker, quicker.
He takes out the key from the pocket of his light blue ripped jeans, and open the door to the basement and walks downstairs.
Noticing heavy breathing.
[Sounds weird... is he crying?]
Wade feels how his heart starts racing and takes two steps in one, and walks quicker downstairs.
Then he hurry up to Peter and kneels down close to him.
Peter's head hangs heavily and is moving around in slightly movements as he was dozing off.
He is about to take off Peter's gag, so he could ask what's wrong, when he notices how his forehead is heating.
Wade wides his eyes and rest his palm against Peter's forehead.
"He has fever..." Wade says while he exhaled.
(And now what?!)
Wade stiffen.
He hadn't thought about that.
In his little fantasy of the amazing spider-man, spidey could never get sick. Spider-man was the perfect princess who never need to go to the bathroom and pee.
But here they are. In the reality there spidey need going to the bathroom as a normal person. And he is sick.

Take him to your house...

Wade blinks confused.
"Is that really a good idea?"
Yeah, someday he would definitely take Peter to his house. But not now! Not until the grown man had turned into the perfect slave who wouldn't disobey and perhaps try escape.

You have to... or he will probably get an infection and die

Wade jolts of that information.
He is looking concerned at Peter who still breathing heavily, with closed eyes.
Then he nods.
"Okay... you have right... I can't let him stay down here... the air isn't good for him in his condition... it's too damp down here" wade decides and runs his fingers through Peter's messy hair who is too dirty. He really need a bath.
Wade starts taking off the handcuffs from Peter's wrists.
(Wait! Shouldn't you wait until it have become pretty dark outside?!)
Wade snorts while he is rolling his eyes.
"Of course! I'm not stupid... I just want Peter getting a little comfortable meanwhile"
[We can never know when it comes to you]
Wade starts mumbles some curses hidden in his breath while he takes up Peter into his arms, in bridal style.
He notices how lighter Peter seems to be since the beginning.
  Peter must has dropped some pounds.
When Wade starts think about it, Peter's cheeks have starts sinking in.
Perhaps Wade needs feeding him up better?
Wade walks with the sick man in his arms against the green plastic chair and sits down.
He rests his elbow on the plastic table, getting better comfort while holding Peter in his grip.
The other arm, who isn't resting against the table reach against Peter's head and takes off the gag.
Making it easier for Peter to breath.
[What if he starts screaming for help?]
Wade grunts.
"Idiot... he is too sick for screaming" wade scolds the box and wasn't in mood of hearing his two boxes.
"Home..." Peter says weakly without opening his eyes.
Wade starts caressing Peter's arm.
" we are soon going home to me"
Peter furrows his eyebrows and opens his eyes a slightly and is glancing against wade.
"No...home..." Peter begs with a low voice.
Wade exhales smiling.
"Is mine baby boy still struggling even when he is sick?" Wade teases and chuckles when he sees Peter's grimace.
"No..." Peter says and closes his eyes and rest his head against Wade's chest.
"Good boy..." wade says and caress Peter's cheek.

After some hours wade had packed a bag with some stuff from the basement and is walking nervously out from the basement with Peter hanging, without a sign of life in Wade's arms.
But he is breathing.
His breathing isn't unnoticeable. It's  loudly and heavy.
  When Wade reaches the streets with houses, he starts walking in people's dark yards instead of walking in the streets there lighting could reavel him. He runs quickly and jumps over his neighbours fences.
Holding his thumbs in his imaginary, none of them have bought a dog.
  Suddenly he hears the sound 'splash' meanwhile he feels how his right foot gets completely wet. Of all days, he chooses black fabric shoes.
Wade sighs loudly while he shoots frustrated glances against the kid pool. The pool who is for smaller kids. The pool was decorated with some Disney Princesses on its inflated edges.
Four plastic ducks in sharps colours as pink, yellow, blue and green are swimming around in the pool.
Even as toys, they seems laughing against him.
(What's wrong Wade? Are you too grumpy to have fun in the pool?)
"Shut up.." wade hisses and walks out from the pool.
He feels how he starts shivering of the unpleasant feeling of a wet foot.
Without giving it a bigger thought he soaks his other foot too.
[Hahaha...now you have two wet feet!]
Wade grins.
"At least it isn't feeling too weird now..." he says and starts running and jumps over the few fences his has left, before he reaches his own yard.
Proud of his effort he opens his backdoor and sneak in.
He ignores the dripping sounds his wet feet makes while he is walking around in his big house.
Leaving traces of water drops on the floor, revealing where he is.
He walks into his bedroom and flop Peter down onto his bed.
Then he takes off Peter's eyeglasses and put them on the nightstand beside Peter.
He takes off his backpack and takes out a smaller silver handcuff.
"Sorry Cutepie..." he apologies before he puts the handcuff on Peter's right wrist and ties the handcuff on one of his headboard's black metallic pipes.
Peter grunts a little but seems pretty pleased of being in a soft bed instead on a dirty, hard, cold ground.
Wade's hand is gently touching Peter's forehead and feel the boiling warmth from his fever.
"I wonder if I have some aspirin..." he mumbles and starts searching after the orange can with a white lid.
He is searching everywhere, in the desks, his wardrobe, in the cupboards in the kitchen, and even in his couch, between those seat cushions.
But nowhere he can find the wanted can with pills.
  He starts tapping his foot thoughtfully while he is crossing his arms.