ch 15; the future

/about five years later/

Wade opens the door to his house and smells the delicious smell of food.
He puts down his portfolio and walks into the house there he finds Peter in the kitchen and had just set the kitchen island.
Dishes with spaghetti, salad and mincemeat sauce catch his attention.
"Good, you are here..." Peter exhales and smiles against him.
Wade smiles against him and walks over to Peter.
Then he embraces Peter.
"Hello you two... my beautiful husbands"
Peter giggles and runs his arms around Wade's waist.
"Hello to you too... how were your day at the bank?"
Wade shrugs.
"As usual... people thinks they will get a bank loan when there are no chance they will ever pay back... a fat lady started crying today"
"Hey!" Peter shouts and slaps Wade's chest and leans away from him.
"That's rude! I'm fat too..."
Wade rolls his eyes and snickers.
"No you are not!... what have'd you gained? Five pounds?"
Peter snorts.
"I wish... I have'd gained ten pounds since Venom wants me to eat chocolate regularly"
  Wade shakes his head and grins.
Then he embraces Peter tighter.
"You are still slender..." he tells Peter and places a kiss on Peter's temple.
Peter smiles gently and stands up on his toes and kiss Wade's lips while his arms runs around Wade's neck.
"Daddy!..." a small voice shouts of happiness and small sounds of steps starts running against them.
Wade grins against Peter's lips and untie himself from Peter.
Then he turns around against the Voice.
"Melody! Come to daddy" wade says excited and kneels down and reaches out his arms against the two years old girl with two small black ponytails, one on both sides of her head.
The little girl jumps into his bosom and wade runs his arms around her small body and pick her up.
"Daddy look..." She says and shows Wade a drawing of an unicorn with the mane and tail in colourful colors from the rainbow. A princess with black hair and pink dress is riding on the white horse.
Wade is eyeing the picture his daughter had made.
"Oh... it's a beautiful picture... is that you on the horse?"
Melody nods.
"Yes! Melody has draw Melody on unicorn"
Wade chuckles and kiss her on her black hair.
"I love it... do you want to place the drawing on the fridge?"
Melody nods and tries get down from Wade's arms.
He kneels down and places down his daughter.
A girl they got through surrogate there they bought someone else egg, then Peter used his semen.
And when the girl was born, Venom and Wade mated with each others and created an egg they merged with the newborn girl.
  Melody hasn't showed any sign to have any specific powers from being the child of spider-man, Deadpool and venom. But, it wouldn't surprise them, if she develops powers some day.
   Wade helps Melody to attach the drawing on the fridge.
Melody claps her hands proudly when she sees her drawing on the fridge. Other drawings there some have only lines of colours, are placed on the fridge.
  Peter's hands reach against Melody and pick her up.
"Time for dinner...let's eat before it gets cold" he says and places Melody on a bar stool.
Wade takes place beside Melody and starts filling his plate with food while Peter helps Melody with her food.
They starts eating and after the dinner, Melody gets a bath before she has to go to bed.
Wade reads a bedtime story about the little red riding hood.
He has tried some times to modify the story and make it more funny. But Peter won't let him.
Peter starts lambasting him if he tries making the story more darker. Peter uses to tell him Melody is too young for that kind of stories.
So, Wade has to tell Melody the boring story from the books. But he cannot wait until that day, there Peter is okay with modifying the stories. Then, the stories will get really good.
  When the story is finished, Melody has fall asleep.
Wade closes the book and kiss her gently on her forehead.
"See you about some hours baby girl"
Then he walks out to the kitchen there Peter finishes the last plate after had washed the dishes.
Wade runs his arms around Peter's waist and leans his chin on Peter's shoulder.
"I love you..." wade tells Peter.
Peter shakes off his wet hands into the sink.
" And I love you too Wade... let's watch a movie " he suggests.
Wade leans away from Peter and grabs his hand.
Then he leads Peter into the living room.
" Do you have a movie in mind?" Wade asks while they sits down on the couch.
Peter shakes his head.
"No... you can choose the movie..."
Wade takes the remote control and starts Netflix.
Then he starts browsing through some films.
Peter leans against his shoulder and his eyelids starts falling heavily down.
"What about... modern..." wade starts suggesting before he gets interrupted of Peter's soft snoring.
(Did he fall asleep?)
Wade is looking asking at him and grins.
[How rude]
"Don't be mean... he has a full-time job with the house and Melody"
(Like that would be that hard...)
  Wade snorts and places a kiss on Peter's forehead.
"Good night sweetpie... thanks for taking care of my princess"
Wade waits about one-two minutes.
"Venom? You are there?"
It didn't took long, but suddenly the huge black and white alien is beside him and places an arm around Wade's shoulders.
"I'm here Wadey...let's watch a real movie instead the Modern family..."
Wade snorts.
"Peter would agree with that one..." Wade teases.
Venom shrugs.
"I can go if you want"
Wade shakes his head.
"Don't be like that... I was kidding... come here big fella" wade begs and leans against Venom and tries kissing him.
Venom leans against him and approved the kiss.
   They starts a movie and about two hours later Melody shows up, dressed in her light pink nightgown and her Elsa doll in her bosom.
Her eyes lit up when she sees Venom.
"Papa!" She shouts and runs against the couch and tries climb up on the couch there venom sits.
Venom chuckles and pick up the small girl and places her on his lap.
"Already awake doll?"
Melody nods.
"Yeah... melody ...nightmare... big spider" She tells him.
"Naw..." wade starts caressing her hair.
"You have nothing to be afraid of... we will protect you... and...the only spider here, is your mama"
Venom nods.
"Nightmares aren't real... they won't hurt you"
Melody is looking between her two dads.
"You sure?"
Wade nods.
"We promise..." he says and kiss her on her cheek.
"Beside...the only nightmare who would harm you are that gu-"
"Wadey!"
Melody makes big eyes.
"Who?..." She almost whisper.
Wade chuckles.
"No one sweetie... daddy is just a nutcase who loves to scare people"
(Oh yeah! You are definitely a nutcase)
[Btw, don't let Petey know you are doing money laundering at your work at the bank... ]
(Ooh... Peter is going to kill Wade if he finds out)
Melody seems thinking about something.
Then she tries crawling over to Wade's lap.
"Tell Melody a ghost story..." She begs and holds her Elsa doll closer to her chest as she tries prepare herself for something scary.
Wade grins and leans against her ear.
"Let's do that when neither papa nor mama are here" he suggests whispering.
"Or never... it's me or Peter who have to calm her down if she gets nightmares" Venom sighs after he had heard Wade's suggestion.
Wade pouts.
"Never will I get to do something funny..."
Venom grins.
"She is two years old... wait some years... then you can do more things with her"
Wade nods.
"Did you hear baby girl? Papa said no to ghost story..."
Melody sighs deeply.
"Okay... then I want chocolate..."
Both venom and Wade starts laughing.
"When you mention it... I want too"
Wade nods agreeing.
"Me too... don't tell Peter we are eating chocolate... he will get crazy if he hears Melody is eating candy at nights...and if you do too.."
" Wouldn't surprise me... he freaks out each time when he has gained some weight" Venom says and stands up.
"I have a hard time to sleep during days be course of how much his mind is screaming" Venom chuckles and walks out to the kitchen.
Melody is glancing against wade.
"Why papa and mama can't be here at the same time?"
Wade sighs.
"That sucks right?"
Melody nods.
Wade embraces her.
"Who knows... perhaps there will be a day when papa, mama and daddy can be here at the same time and kiss our little princess " wade says and starts showering his daughter with many kisses and make her to giggle.
"Daddy stop" She begs giggling.
Venom smirks against them when he shows up with chocolate in his hands.
"This is the best ending you can wish in your life"
Wade grins against him while Melody  gasps and untie herself from Wade.
"Candy!" She shouts and runs against Venom.
Wade nods.
"Yeah... I can't be more happy than having you, Peter and Melody in my life"
(Don't forget someone)
Wade rolls his eyes.
"And my boxes...." he mumbles.
[Yey!]
Venom snickers and give Melody a chocolate cake.
Wade presses his lips thoughtfully together.
"Let's have some adult time later when Melody has fall asleep..."
Venom chuckles.
"Sounds good ~"
Melody tilts her head.
"Adult time?"
"Yeah that when papa and daddy..."
"Wade!"
"Just Kidding!"

This is sadly the end <\3 I have'd a fun time while I wrote this book and your support helped me a lot. The book wouldn't be finished yet if it wasn't be course of you. So, thank you ^^
Hopefully we will meet another time in another book. Have a nice day.
I made a random drawing... so, let's end the book with that one;

 so, let's end the book with that one;