ch 4; Alone time

'

Due the struggles with Peter, Wade decided to make the visit short.
He gave Peter few toasts, and orange juice.
When Peter was finished with the breakfast, Wade decided to put the gag back on him. Of course Peter was struggling where he keeps complaining, and saying he wouldn't make a sound... But despite all that, Wade putted the gag back on him where the silicone ball muffled any sound from him.

Then he gave him a good bye kiss on the forehead, before leaving him alone in the creepy dark basement.
Wade locked the storm cellar with the lock he had kept in the pocket of his jeans. And then he walked straight home.

***

Cold water pours over his naked body. Making his burn marked body to shiver due the coldness.
He loves how the pain from getting cold water over him, forces him to stay present. Pushing every anxious thoughs away. There he also stops worrying about minor details.

The water from the shower is splashing down as heavy rain.
Despite it would be a lot easier to rub shower cream on the body, with the water turned off... He let's the water pour in max power.

You did good work today with Peter

The man's lips flinched upward where he also let's out a low chuckle.
"... You think?" He clears the throat, while the hands rub blueish shower cream on the head where he had hair once.
Shower cream, the water from the shower immediately washed away.
For a brief moment when the hands touched the top of the head, he gets reminded of Francis. The man he later unalived.
For many years-... He had hated that asshole... But... Maybe he should visit his grave, and give him flowers?!
'Cause-... If it wouldn't been 'Cause of him... Wade would been dead now due cancer. And he wouldn't be able to date Peter... So maybe... Just maybe... He should show Francis some gratitude?
And wouldn't it be somewhat kind if he gives him flowers on the grave?... And including the honor of getting the grave soaked in pee~
Wade let's out a short chuckle of that thought.

Yes-... I was impressed

Wade grunts a bit confused due he forgot he wasn't alone.
He starts blushing over the honest compliment.
The man clears the throat while he scratches shyly on the nose.
The heart pounds faster behind the chest.

(Awh look at that!-... Wade Wilson is blushing as a schoolgirl)

Wade grunts annoyed over the box's mocking remark.
It seems their super powers must be-... Giving mocking, and sarcastic remarks on the wrong time... 'Cause he always gets frustrated of hearing their voices.

[Wade and Venom sitting in a tree-...]

The jingle schoolgirls around eight years old usually sing, makes him to flinch.
"S-shut up!..." he hisses shyly with increased heartbeats.
The boxes laugh, and continue the jingle.
Wade narrows the eyes.
"I SAID-... SHUT UP..." he slaps the palm at the wall in the shower.
The loud, splashing thud caused the boxes to laugh even harder. At least they stopped singing due the hysterical snorting, and laughing.

Hehe

When Venom joined their laughter, Wade exhales gasping where the chest feels a bit tighter.
The cheeks get a darker shade of red, and he blushes wildly.
The shy man clears the throat, and starts paying more attention at the shower. There the hands start rubbing more shower cream all over the body.
The hand rubs across the chest where its palm strokes across hard nipples.
Wade furrows the non-existing eyebrows. Despite he has been encountering Venom a few times in the city... And is now hosting the symbiot, he actually doesn't know a lot about him.
"... Where are you from?-..." he asks curiously.

[Me?]

Wade snorts in annoyance.
" No-... I asked one of those colorful ponies from MyLittlePony... " he rolls the eyes.