part two

Wade flops Peter onto the bed which make Peter to giggle.
Wade's heart starts racing of hearing the other male's giggling.
Does Peter starts enjoying himself with Wade as his only company?
(Make a move on him!)
[Yeah, take your chance]
Wade presses his lips nervously togeheter.
He feels discourage after these two years there Peter had turned him down harshly each time.
Wade's eyes are darting around, examining the big mint green towel who cover the big part of Peter's naked body.
He has still boner since Peter took a bath. Should he forces himself onto Peter? Feeling how Peter's sweet ass would embrace his hard dick?
"Are something wrong?" Peter asks curiously and tilts his head on the bed.
Wade wets his lips.
"Are you freezing? I can put on some clothes on you... and lay a blanket over you" he suggests.
Peter raises his eyebrows, and shakes his head. His whole body and face have got a redder shape.
"Neh... I'm actually pretty warm... it feels as I'm about to sweating..."
Wade starts feeling dizzy of arousal.
He couldn't look at Peter without feeling how his head starts spinning around.
His whole body wish to have sex with the man who lays down on his bed.
"I...I...can help you with that too..." he says and gets an asking look from Peter.
"But first...I have to tie your hand into the handcuff..." wade says and grips Peter's right wrist, without any strength into that grip.
Peter pulls away his hand from Wade's grip and hold the wrist into his other hand.
"Do you have to lock me into the handcuff?" Peter asks with a pout.
Wade starts moaning lowly and rubs his dick against the bed, few times.
"Y-yes! I have to" he answers and takes Peter's wrist again.
Peter sighs and isn't making any resistance. Letting Wade to put the handcuff on his right wrist.
Wade smiles joyful of Peter doing as he gets told to.
"I will soon be back sweetheart" wade tells him before he quickly moves against the kitchen.
Wade opens the freezer and takes out a purple, plastic ice cube tray and take it with him against his bedroom there Peter is looking confused at the tray.
[Isn't it weird to use ice cubes to cool him down?]
"Ice?..." Peter asks with a raised eyebrow.
Wade grins against him and places the purple plastic tray on the nightstand and sits down beside Peter. They both are still only dressed in towels.
"Yes... this is the easiest way to cool you down..." wade answers with a smirk and grabs an ice cube between his thumb and index finger in his right hand.
He feels how the ice already starts melting of his body warmth.
Wade leans over Peter's body and let the ice cube touches Peter's throat and runs down to his chest.
Peter jolts of the sudden touch of the cold and wet ice cube.
Then he giggles when Wade moves the ice cube down to his chest.
Wade gasps and is looking at Peter with big eyes.
Does he really like this?
Perhaps Peter is actually starting to like him? Or at least his company.
Wade's hard dick is touching Peter's legs while he is leaning over him, without laying some weight on the man below him.
Wade takes away the mint green towel from Peter's upper body.
He gulps while Peter is observing him.
Then Wade takes the half melted ice cube and starts circulating it around Peter's nipple.
With spellbound eyes and a feeling of being out of air, Wade is looking how Peter's nipple starts stiffen.
Peter starts making small whining noises and starts twisting in the bed and making the handcuff hitting the pipe and creating metallic sounds.
When the ice cube has melted, Wade cannot keep himself in check, and lower his head against Peter's erected nipple.
Wade licks his lips and starts blowing Peter's nipple and snaking his tongue around the small male nipple.
Peter jolts and starts groaning.
With Peter's free hand, he tries gently push away Wade's head from his sensitive nipple.
"Wade...stop...don't do it..." Peter begs while he is moaning of pleasure.
(I think he says "Wade, please, continue ")
Wade grins against Peter's nipple and grabs Peter's hand who tried pushing him away.
Holding Peter's wrist, he pulls away Peter's hand from him.
Wade's other free hand, starts touching the other nipple and makes it erect too, while he is snaking his tongue on the other one.
Peter starts jolting and continues making cute sounds of pleasure.
Suddenly Wade notices how Peter's penis starts standing up and is poking at his leg.
[He is gay!]
(... idiot... he isn't gay be course he got an erection of another man... perhaps bi... but that isn't surely)
[... what do you think Venom?]

...

[Venom?]
(Leave him alone moron)
Wade tries his best to ignore his boxes. But he can't stop the feeling of bad conscience, and cheating on someone by having something Sexually with Peter.
He stands up on all his fours and is looking down on the blushing man below him.
The man he has been lusting for during two years.
His heart starts pounding of seeing the cute man below him with wet and tangled hazelnut brown hair.
But deep down, he wishes, he had Venom below him instead.
Feeling how Venom's long tongue would tickles, when it's touching his bare skin.
And feeling how Venom's claws would sink into his back and make blood sipping down on his back.
Wade reaches out after one more ice cube and starts rubbing the ice on Peter's stomach down to his legs which make Peter to jolt and whining of pleasure and of the cold feeling.
Wade pulls off the mint green towel completely and is examining Peter's hard dick and starts wishing that was Venom's cock he could mount.
Mounting the hard and big cock while he was screaming of lust and pleasure.
Wade shakes his head and tries blocking his thoughts.
Then he pushes Peter's legs against his chest, by using his forearm under Peter's knees and push.
Peter furrows his eyebrows and seems not liking what will probably  come.
Wade starts rubbing the ice cube between the bottom cheeks.
"Wade! Stop... I doesn't want this..." Peter tells him with a shaky voice.
Wade ignores Peter's begging and continues with his game.
He starts pushing the half melted ice cube against Peter's butthole and push it into the hole.
Peter gasps shocked while he jolted.
Wade starts spinning with two fingers into Peter's butt, in an attempt to stretch Peter's ass.
"Wade!" Peter shouts.
[Wade...Wade...wade]
(Haha haha... perhaps Wade is deaf?!)
When Wade isn't answering, Peter grits his teeth angrily.
"STOP!" Peter screams while he kicks Wade's face hardly, one time.
During few seconds Wade freezing while Peter is breathing heavily.
Peter is looking ashamed at Wade.
"Sorry...but I told you to stop..." Peter apologies and is looking sadly at him, while Wade takes out his fingers from Peter's butthole.
Peter gulps and is looking away from Wade.
"I-..." Peter starts to say before wade grabs his both legs hardly and places himself in right position between Peter's legs and close to his bottom.
Peter wides his eyes and is looking terrified at Wade.
"W-wade?..."he says with a trembling bottom lip.
Without a word, Wade pushes his dick into Peter and starts fucking him hardly.
"Stop!.." Peter says before he jolts of Wade's dick pushing into him and hits him deeply inside.
(Where is the popcorn?)
[Haha]
"WADE...STOP!" Peter starts screaming loudly and is shaking.
(Get him silent before he has woken up the whole neighbourhood)
[Hasn't wade already done that by shooting the kid pool?]
(True...)
(Oh! What if...the neighbour with the damaged pool has called the police? And now the police hears Peter's screaming?!)
Wade wides his eyes and cover Peter's mouth with his hand.
"Hush baby boy... I will buy you something sweet if you stops screaming"
Peter shakes his head while his brown eyes starts watering.
Peter tries say something under Wade's hand, but the sounds comes out as he was speaking in water.
Wade continues fucking him, but more gently this time.
Peter starts sobbing and tears are falling angrily down on his flushed cheeks. He shuts his eyes closed.
After some minutes, Wade is exploding inside Peter and fills his butthole with warm sperm.
Wade exhales pleased and pull out his tired dick.
Then he takes away his hand from Peter's mouth and gives him a soft kiss on his lips.
"Love you spidey..." he says close to Peter's lips, and furrow the part there his eyebrows would have been. But isn't.
Bad conscience hits him again when he said 'love you' to Peter. It feels as he is mean to someone else.
Like Venom.
But he shouldn't have bad conscience. Not since Venom isn't an own person Wade can touch and date.
It would be too weird touching himself, thinking he is touching Venom.
And he would look as a psycho if he sat on a fancy restaurant alone and starts talking with Venom. Everyone would thought he is a Weirdo and needs professional help.
Wade starts standing up from the bed.
"W-wait..." Peter begs and is looking at Wade.
Wade tilts his head confused.
"Yeah?"
Peter presses his lips together.
"I want clothes now..."
Wade grins.
"Of course..."

Sidenote from author; I'm not okay with rape. Just you know! (Okay... no one had complained..but but)

However! Enjoy my twisted story~