ch 7; crossing path again

He was walking around aimlessly in the big city there people's hobbies are shoes, sex, dating one person after another, and taking a drink at the popular bar.
It's almost sunset.
People with shopping bags, phones against theirs ear or other humans hands into their own, are hurry home or against some hotspot.
But Wade isn't.
He is out on a walk, with his both hands inside the big pocket on his pink pullover with the white text on his chest 'Adidas'.
[Where are you going?]
He shrugs.
"Everywhere and nowhere"
[Why?]
"Be course"
(Just spit it out... you are lost...)
Wade rolls his eyes with a snort.
"I'm not..."
Suddenly he spots someone he recognises.
He wides his eyes of seeing Eddie Brock sitting on a bench there his both elbows are on his knees while his grumpy head rest on his palms.
Pigeons are surrounding him on the ground, probably hoping for some food.

Say hi

Wade jolts of surprise when Venom spoked.
He tilts his head and is glancing backward over his shoulder as he thought he would spot the face of Venom there.
"Why? Aren't you kind of pissed of being dumped by him?"

Actually not.. okay, at first I was. But then not. I actually kind of miss him

Wade nods.
"Okay... then I will say hi to him"
He starts walking against Eddie.

Don't tell him I'm with you

Wade stops his track for a short moment.
"Okay..." he exhales and starts walking again.
At first, Eddie seems not notice him, but then the pigeons flies away and wake Eddie up from his deep thoughts. He raises his eyebrows and lift his head a slightly from his palms, looking both asking and angrily at the intruder.
"And what do you want?!" Eddie sighs  and seems not wanting company.
Wade's heart starts pounding faster.
Should he bother him? Or just walk away as nothing happened?

Sit down and ask him what's wrong

Wade does as Venom told him and sits down pretty close to Eddie.
When Eddie moves away a little, Wade feels how his feelings becomes hurted.
  He swallow sharply, he must say something.
Eddie seems already annoyed enough and will in any time now, walk away.
If he wants to speak with him, he must do it now, or it will be too late.
"How are you?"
Eddie tilts his head confused of the other man's question.
"How I am?
Wade nods and shoots him a small smile.
"Yeah... you look like the world is about to end in any second now"
Eddie sighs and leans his head down  between his legs while his hands rubs his short dark brown hair.
"Okay..." Eddie says and leans backward in the bench, crossing his legs.
"I had an amazing girlfriend... and I kind of had a best friend... but my girlfriend didn't like my friend, so... she told me to get ride of him if I want her in my life... which I did..." Eddie tells him, and starts grunting loudly.
"How could I be that stupid!" He shouts and shakes his head frustrated.
"Oh..." Wade let's out and is listening curiously.
He could almost swear he hears Venom breathing heavily as he was listening too.
Eddie throws up his arms into the air.
"And now I have no friend and no girlfriend..." he adds and let's his arms down.
"She dumped me today..." Eddie grunts.
The burnmarked guy's lips parts a slightly.
"I'm sorry..." wade says softly.
Eddie grins against him.
"You have nothing to be sorry about"
Wade shrugs.
"Maybe not..."

Ask him out on a beer

Wade blinks confused.
"Why?"
Eddie raises an eyebrow.
"Why?..what do you mean?" He asks wade and seems confused.

He is bi

Wade's heart skip a beat and a light pink blush appears on his cheeks.
[Wadey seems like that, haha]
(Perhaps he is Bi.. but I don't think he likes ugliness)
Eddie is looking asking at him, waiting for an answer.
But after a moment he sighs and starts standing up from the bench.
[He is walking away]
Wade jolts and is looking at Eddie.
"Want to take a beer or something?!"
Eddie gasps while he freeze and seems drops his jaw in the middle of his attempt to stand up. He makes the last part of his movement, and stands up, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
"Hm...why not"
This time it's Wade's turn to gasp.
He didn't thought Eddie would like to take a beer with him.
"You sure?" Wade asks and tilts his head.
(Used to be dumped, aren't we? Hm?!)
Eddie nods.
"Yeah..I mean, why not... I have nothing else to do anyway " he says with a shrug.
Wade starts smiling widely and takes out his hands from his big pocket and stands up.
"Then... let's find a bar or something"
The other male who is about a half head taller than Wade, is looking examining at him.
"What about... we are taking a beer at my place?" Eddie suggest.
Wade blinks confused, was he really invited to the other man's home?
"O-okay..."
In the same time when Eddie turns around to walk, Eddie grins and a silent snickering escape his throat.
[Don't follow strangers or something bad will happen]
(Don't worry about Wade... If someone is stupid and want to fuck him, Wade will be happy to get some dick)
Wade rolls his eyes and snorts silently.
Then he starts walking after Eddie.
[Venom, is Eddie safe?]