Chapter 136: Izuku's Sleepless Nights

Chapter 136

June 12th 20XX

Midoriya Household

2:40 AM

Izuku couldn't sleep, sure he was tired but ever since he fought All Might he was having dreams, no not dreams, nightmares, visions of the past. Izuku sat up, there was no point in trying to sleep tonight. He got up out of bed and walked out the door and down the hallway to go to the kitchen. He opened the door to the refrigerator (where you put food that needs to be cold but not frozen) and got out this giant bottle that was his mothers. He knew that he should stop drinking it considering he was only 16 but he opened the bottle and poured a glass. Drinking it slowly as it wasn't the best tasting he turned on the Television.

Izuku flipped through the channels until he found the Hero Network, he would have changed the channel but he saw a hero he had not seen before. His name was Hawks, apparently he was a new young hero, he must have become popular when he was training in the 8th grade...

Izuku: I don't see the point in all of this, I mean... Why did everything turn out like this *takes another sip of his drink*

Tenshi: *in Izuku's head* Are you having second thoughts?

Izuku: No I'm not...

Tenshi: Then what is on your mind?

Izuku: Every time I see these fucking pretentius heroes they remind me of All Might, sometimes I wish it would change.

Tenshi: Like Stain?

Izuku: What do you mean like Stain?

Tenshi: Stain wanted a world that had worthy heroes

Izuku: I guess I am like Stain... well I am much stronger than him

Tenshi: You could always change the world using my power, imagine a new Hero Society without discrimination, without heroes who act like... you have visitors

Izuku: What do you...

Izuku was grabbed from behind and a rag was placed over his face, Izuku began to faint with the last thing he saw was a man in a bronze crow mask